Worst four days of my life

snakebite22

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 9, 2008
USA
Thurs I come home from work with my new yellow spot stingrays and I find one of my atlantics stuck to the intake. If that wasn't bad enough my polleni decided to carpet surf. Friday I buy a 2nd yellow spot stingray and it dies before it even gets to the house. Sat I come home from work and one of my pikes carpet surfed and then sunday the atlantic stuck to the intake has died also. This so blows only good thing out of all this is the yellow spot stingray that is alive is pregnant, but that won't be a good day for a few more weeks....

kdrun76

Piranha
MFK Member
Mar 4, 2009
CT
Kevin8888;4409036; said:
Sorry to hear :( sounds like you need a tight lid.
And a few rocks.

snakebite22

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 9, 2008
USA
TheCanuck;4409263; said:
sucks man.

I was up at the lfs the other day. I got a gold banded maroon and saw those stingrays. You still got to send me those pics of your nurse, i found a home.
I can do that I have her posted on another board also really need to find her a home cause i'd like to get this breeding project going with the yellow spot stingrays

FLESHY

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2006
Central Wisconsin
With all those problems I might start searching for an h2o quality issue...but thats just me. Hope things get better.

TheCanuck

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2009
DALLAS TEXAS
snakebite22;4411060; said:
not a water quality cause it's happened in 3 different tanks not just 1
Hey send me some pics so i can get them sent tonight. Whats the price as well?

At least you didn't spear yourself with the feeding tongs again.... Hows the tessi?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store