most agresive fish

Nate_N_Nicole

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 17, 2005
Flat Rock, Mi
Ungulated trigger, this one is mine.. hes only about 4 inches but a real jerk... I hear when they get bigger there one fish only... They dont like any other fish in there tank... :headbang2

Dino88

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2005
yeah ?but if i get a clown trigger what can b kept with him?

is he really that agressive?,,,what about baracudas ?

Dino88

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2005
oh and nothing in thier,its brand new and im cycling it 2morrow,i was gonna get a shoal of piranhas in thier but i wanna see whats better.predatory marines or tropical

smellsfishy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 11, 2005
Tampa, Fl.
If your thinking of going tropical, yeah piranhas are obviously aggresive but their ugly. In my opinion, red devils are the all out meanest fish, and a beautiful fish at that. They pick on everyone with no stopping. He ate my oscar in half simply because he was the only threat in the tank. He lives will with plecos and irridescent cat fish. Probably because he could never catch them.

Mattcomptonassvanhorn

Candiru
MFK Member
Jun 25, 2005
Wichita,Ks
well man if your looking for whats more aggresive fresh or salt, it would be fresh hands down, Ive seen some big freshwater *******s. Unless of course you planning on gettin a baby great white in a temporary 280, then that would be a different case. :22_yikes:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store