L001 Pterygoplichthys Joselimaianus Gold Spot Pleco

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbarbaresi

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 16, 2009
Goode, VA
Who would have thought it was so hard to find a "common" pleco. As the title states I'm looking for a nice L001 Gold Spot Joselimaianus. Will travel to pick up or pay for shipping.

photo courtesy of Stereo

GEV83

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 7, 2009
LA County, California
Ive been looking for a small one of these as well. They seem to be hard to get ahold of right now not sure why. If I find any ill let you know though. May want to try checking with some of the sellers on aquabid some have fish in stock that are not posted.

jbarbaresi

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 16, 2009
Goode, VA
GEV83;4467112; said:
Ive been looking for a small one of these as well. They seem to be hard to get ahold of right now not sure why. If I find any ill let you know though. May want to try checking with some of the sellers on aquabid some have fish in stock that are not posted.
thanks, i'll do the same if i come across one at an online vendor. i'll check with snookn and rapps, i'm sure there are some to be imported out there. there's probably just not a whole lot of demand for them as most people are looking for the "prettier" plecos.

jbarbaresi

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 16, 2009
Goode, VA
just in case anyone else is looking for these, **************** has them for sale as "white spotted pleco" for $13.50ea. i've read some scary reviews of the company online but decided to ahead with an order and take my chances since i can't find them anywhere else, and most of the issues seemed to be during winter months.

shipping is a flat rate of $30 regardless of how many fish, but like most companies the shipping costs are non-refundable in the event of a doa. i decided to order 2 of them just in case there was a doa i would still have one, and wouldn't have to pay more shipping costs. if they both survive i shouldn't have any issues getting rid of one when they get older. i'll post pics when they get here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store