Big Catfish Need Homes - FREE! WA State

Status
Not open for further replies.

MicropterusSalmoides

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 1, 2006
the future
they're not mine just thought someone on here might be able to give them a suitable home..

Date: 2010-09-20, 2:59PM PDT
Reply to: comm-cypbu-1964537226@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

I have some big catfish that I am trying to find homes for. They are free but I want to make sure that they go to good homes. If you are interested email me with pictures of your accommodations and your plans on how to care for them.

Pictures below are of the actual fish. They are currently feeding on pellets.

There are about 4 of each fish:

-Tiger Shovelnose x Red Tail Catfish Hybrids 28-40 inches
-Marbled Catfish 22-28 inches
-Red Tail Catifsh 24-36 inches
-Pangasius Catfish (Irridescent shark) 22-34 inches
-Niger Catfish 28-34 inches
-Red Pacu are available too

THESE ARE TROPICAL FISH AND CANNOT LIVE IN AN OUTDOOR OR UNHEATED POND

http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/pet/1964537226.html

knifegill

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
Oscar Tummy
This has been up for awhile now and it makes me sad I don't have a big enough heater to heat my 375 gallon pond. Sure, temporary bare minimum for just one of these, but it could work as a place holder. Not that I'm going to try it. I'd be obligated to upgrade to the 1000 gallon zone pretty quickly.

If there was a uranoscopus in there, I wouldn't even think twice. :D

I hope these go to good homes.

doubledragon

The House Of Endlie
MFK Member
Nov 19, 2006
ohio
Bump for some big cats.
If you were in ohio there's quite a few members that appreciate big cats.

new2natives

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 1, 2007
ohio
doubledragon;4490502; said:
If you were in ohio there's quite a few members that appreciate big cats.
oh yeah, they would be gone if they were in ohio... between you, rich, koop, me, and probably a few others

i know i would put up a big pond in a heartbeat if someone were giving me a couple of those monsters.

doubledragon

The House Of Endlie
MFK Member
Nov 19, 2006
ohio
Without a doubt.
I know of another member in ohio that hasn't chimed in yet that is just as much of a catoholic as me. Lol.

doubledragon

The House Of Endlie
MFK Member
Nov 19, 2006
ohio
I'd really like to know the background on these fish. They all look very healthy, you can see some big bellies in his pic's. Why is he giving them away? Did he have a huge tank that sprung a leak, financial problems, getting out of the hobby, or just changing his fish up?
Anybody in washington have any answers?
I do remember a couple years ago there was somebody in washington that had a huge tank outside with some huge fish in it. I wonder if there's a connection there?

bigrich545

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 11, 2008
cleveland,ohio
www.facebook.com
ive got a 10' box truck and a 300 gallon rubbermaid tub, power inverter and air pumps, just need someone else to go and 1 more rubbermaid 300 gallon truck, ill split the gas with whoever wants to go, it is a 36 hour drive one way, im shure we can get some others to pitch in for the gas if we can find someone to share the driving, and we can get this done,come on everyone from ohio, rally together , pitch in , lets do this
bigrich

new2natives

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 1, 2007
ohio
bigrich545;4491372; said:
ive got a 10' box truck and a 300 gallon rubbermaid tub, power inverter and air pumps, just need someone else to go and 1 more rubbermaid 300 gallon truck, ill split the gas with whoever wants to go, it is a 36 hour drive one way, im shure we can get some others to pitch in for the gas if we can find someone to share the driving, and we can get this done,come on everyone from ohio, rally together , pitch in , lets do this
bigrich
why am i not surprised rich has all the stuff, and the motivation ??
:headbang2:headbang2

work wont let me do 72 hours of driving + sleep time or i would consider

BBBUUUUTTTT i have a 300g stock tank that i would lend if you can find another passenger

i just want a rtc and niger out of the deal :drool::drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store