Who would of thought? Jag Pup!!!!

FishDog

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2008
B.G. KY
Woke up this morning to the most awesome surprise ever. My 15" jag female gave birth to this beautiful little pup. I knew I saw mating activity a while back but she never even showed a sign of being pregnant. The pup is 4". The male is 12" which leads me to believe that either jaguars are not related to castexi or castexi can grow to maturity at a smaller size then most people think. I am not sure on the sex of the pup but can not wait to see how it develops. Sorry, this one is not for sale but if another litter comes, we can talk. Thanks Alan for letting me talk you into selling this beautiful female:D

IMG_6733.JPG

IMG_6727.JPG

IMG_6728.JPG

IMG_6732.JPG

andersp90

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 11, 2007
Denmark
FishDog;4500170; said:
Woke up this morning to the most awesome surprise ever. My 15" jag female gave birth to this beautiful little pup. I knew I saw mating activity a while back but she never even showed a sign of being pregnant. The pup is 4". The male is 12" which leads me to believe that either jaguars are not related to castexi or castexi can grow to maturity at a smaller size then most people think. I am not sure on the sex of the pup but can not wait to see how it develops. Sorry, this one is not for sale but if another litter comes, we can talk. Thanks Alan for letting me talk you into selling this beautiful female:D
Be carefull! They have cheated you once, soon they will be playing tricks on you! :ROFL:

It is very nice to see as castexi pup! Good job. :)

Mabye alex will join here. He breeds them too. Im sure he can tell a thing or two about the size matter. :)

hbluehunter

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 20, 2007
Lynnwood, Wa.
Congrats.. Hope this is just the beginning of the pups from that sweet pair.

FishDog

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2008
B.G. KY
skynoch;4500302; said:
congrats great looking pup!! Great to see some of these CB popping up in N. America now. How old is the pair?
Just guessing but I would say the female is 3 years and the male 2 1/2 years old.

Kolossus

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2007
Where the heart is!!!
Wow! What an awesome surprise! Congrats! Very interesting re: size of your rays reproducing...you bring up an interesting point. However, the dislike just progresses;).

Superlaz

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 18, 2005
USA
Super happy for you Mike!! Pup looks great! First of many I hope...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store