Yes I can't wait till sunday
I'm a big zombie fan
Fat people are harder to kid nap

Thalan

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Sep 30, 2008
jacksonville
I'm a huge fan of the books, so I'm definitely looking forward to the show. Frank Darabont is awesome and I have complete faith in him to do a good job. My only issue is that it airs Halloween night, kinda cuts into my party time

FishyDad

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 10, 2010
Troy, Ohio
:popcorn:I think it's about time that there is a series on tv that isn't about cops, lawyers, or doctors.

Plus, Zombies rock :headbang2

Westie

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2008
Bay Area CA USA
Suprisingly, there was a lot of sex in the comic books for people trying to survive. I wonder how that will work itself out in the series. Also, I read somewhere that season 2 is already green lighted and that Katana will not make her debut till then so, thats a lot of time and only half the book? <very interested (6 days!)

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
FishyDad;4577030; said:
:popcorn:I think it's about time that there is a series on tv that isn't about cops, lawyers, or doctors.

Plus, Zombies rock :headbang2
LOL,all I really watch are cop shows...I really miss the Shield....Look at it this way,this new show is not going to be on the sci fi channel so that fact almost makes it worth watching.I'll give it a look.

ArttyFish

Candiru
MFK Member
May 22, 2008
The Land Of Fish Lovers
It a must watch! The story lines are great, the zombies are nicely done and the violence is massive. Watched it and I am a huge fan now of the series. Cant wait for episode #2...

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
ArttyFish;4577181; said:
It a must watch! The story lines are great, the zombies are nicely done and the violence is massive. Watched it and I am a huge fan now of the series. Cant wait for episode #2...
You already saw it? I did'nt know that it started yet.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store