Page 7 of 228 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121757107 ... LastLast
    Usergroup
    MFK members
    Real Name
    Ryan
    Last Activity
    01-04-2014 11:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalan;4615036;
    You realize that zombies aren't real and therefor there are no rules. If you go with the idea that they're running on animal instincts then climbing is no big deal. If they know to push or pull obstacles out of their way then climbing a fence isnt that surprising especially once they start piling up and one ends up on top of the others.
    There have plenty of zombie stories where they hang on to something. Whether they realize its an actual tool or not doesnt matter but if he doesnt want to let go of the rock and wants to smash the window then Bam tool use.
    Also Rigor Mortis isnt permanent. It fades within a day or two.
    Obviously zombies aren't real. But they haven't changed in so long so there are technically zombie rules. I don't believe zombies should change. They run on one thing and that is to feed they can't think "hey if I move this box I can get around it" they just want to eat. And this is how they have been for that last 20 or so years. Crappy movies come out and try and change it but they are rarely successful.
    Ryan
    Web Developer.
    Halo Profile|The Herp Den|Myspace|Geckoaholics
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicious_Fish;2761223;
    Don't mind Ryan, he's an evil little pissed off gnome.

Usergroup
    MFK members
    Real Name
    Ryan
    Last Activity
    Quote Originally Posted by xrayjeeper83;4614988;
    with out getting laid you will be way over stressed and that would be bad lol.

We dont know how long he was in a comma for, but it would be safe to say that he was dead.
    You can pretty much figure out he wasn't out for that long. The flowers were dead but they weren't dead for that long. If he was in a coma for longer it would have taken him A LOT longer to recover from just waking up. Plus it's just odd that a gun shot to the shoulder puts you in a coma. But then you can think "hey it might be because of blood loss" but there were like 5 or 6 police officers on the scene you would have to imagine one of them has some sort of paramedic training.
    Ryan
    Web Developer.

Usergroup
    MFK members
    Last Activity
    04-27-2013 5:48 AM
    I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS SHOW!!!! I missed the very first airing but watched the other two airings back to back! I quit working to catch the show. I watched it again through out the week. If figured if they see people watching it twice, the show might have a chance.

Loved the 2nd. episode too!! Especially since it has my favorite high end version of the DODGE CHALLENGER!!! I loved to hear the roar out of the HEMI! Then I thought too hard and said why is he wasting the gas driving down Freedom Parkway like that?? He will have to stop and find gas and of course he will run into zombies!

I might try out for the zombie role they are looking for. So happy that the show was picked up for another 13 episodes.

Usergroup
    MFK members
    Real Name
    Ryan
    Last Activity
    I heard they have confirmed a second season!
    Ryan
    Web Developer.

Usergroup
    MFK members
    Real Name
    KeiThAlan
    Last Activity
    10-15-2012 5:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by evilxyardxgnome;4615137;
    Obviously zombies aren't real. But they haven't changed in so long so there are technically zombie rules. I don't believe zombies should change. They run on one thing and that is to feed they can't think "hey if I move this box I can get around it" they just want to eat. And this is how they have been for that last 20 or so years. Crappy movies come out and try and change it but they are rarely successful.
    The first zombie you see in Night of the Living Dead jogs a bit and uses a rock to break a window. Pretty much the very first example of a "zombie" in film broke "the rules"
    Also yes they have been picked up for a second season. This season will be 6 episodes and the next will be 13.
    I remixed a remix, it was back to normal.
    Quote Originally Posted by warmouth;3980970;
    Im addicted to native centrarchids , kind of like owning Cichlids that wont die when the electricity goes out!

Usergroup
    MFK members
    Real Name
    Layton
    Last Activity
    01-22-2014 10:27 AM
    only six episodes, gaaah
    I was pissed last night when it ended i wish I found this after all of the shows aired

Usergroup
    MFK members
    Real Name
    Daniel Lobo
    Last Activity
    08-01-2012 12:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by McPhishy;4576193;
    Anyone here excited for AMC's new tv series "The Walking Dead"? The show actually seems high budget and any zombie fan would love it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yg46DWI_fCE
    Premier was awesome, looks consistent with other great zombie movies (no fast zombies!, headshots only).

Still I think they keep forgetting rule#2: doubletap!!

Usergroup
    MFK members
    Real Name
    Ryan
    Last Activity
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalan;4615339;
    The first zombie you see in Night of the Living Dead jogs a bit and uses a rock to break a window. Pretty much the very first example of a "zombie" in film broke "the rules"
    Also yes they have been picked up for a second season. This season will be 6 episodes and the next will be 13.
    The only time I could see them ever using a weapon would be if they died with the weapon in hand.
    Ryan
    Web Developer.

Usergroup
    MFK members
    Real Name
    Andrew
    Last Activity
    10-23-2011 8:43 PM
    Some of yall are looking way to deep into the whole zombie thing LOL(nothing wrong with it dont take it that way). I just enjoy the show, find it cool as hell.

Im so glad they picked it up for a second season. Ive found that every forum Im on is talking about this show. I think it will be around for a few season's

Question for the zombie guys, how long can a zombie live with out food???

Usergroup
    MFK members
    Real Name
    Ryan
    Last Activity
    It would depend on decomposition. The warmer the weather the faster the body would decompose and the zombie would continue until the body can't go.
    Ryan
    Web Developer.

Page 7 of 228 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121757107 ... LastLast