Page 8 of 232 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131858108 ... LastLast
    Usergroup
    MFK members
    Real Name
    Andrew
    Last Activity
    10-23-2011 8:43 PM
    oh also, is it the virus that moves the person. If not how can someone with only half a body move? Me and a coworker talk about the show and these are some questions that have come up

Usergroup
    MFK members
    Real Name
    Ryan
    Last Activity
    06-02-2014 10:28 AM
    It's the need to feed that keeps the zombies going. They will crawl if they have no legs. Once you sever the brain from the spinal cord the zombie is dead.
    Ryan
    Web Developer.
    Halo Profile|The Herp Den|Myspace|Geckoaholics
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicious_Fish;2761223;
    Don't mind Ryan, he's an evil little pissed off gnome.

Usergroup
    MFK members
    Last Activity
    Today 5:15 PM
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by evilxyardxgnome;4615558;
    It's the need to feed that keeps the zombies going. They will crawl if they have no legs. Once you sever the brain from the spinal cord the zombie is dead.
    Sounds better than the virus moving the body.
    We're from Philly and we fight!
    Chip Kelly

If you are overstocked,these guys will certainly help with that.-Chicxulub

Usergroup
    MFK members
    Real Name
    Ryan
    Last Activity
    06-02-2014 10:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by krichardson;4615604;
    Sounds better than the virus moving the body.
    The only "zombie" like thing that would move the body would be like those parasites that take over ants and cause them to move and put themselves in easy pickings for birds so they can go inside the bird.
    Ryan
    Web Developer.
    Halo Profile|The Herp Den|Myspace|Geckoaholics
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicious_Fish;2761223;
    Don't mind Ryan, he's an evil little pissed off gnome.

Usergroup
    MFK members
    Real Name
    Layton
    Last Activity
    01-22-2014 10:27 AM
    so if a zombie is just going to decompose over time will they eventually all go away

so in theory if you waited a year or two you'd be a-ok

if zombies ever happen Im going to a coral island with as few livestock and seeds/grain and lots of fishing supplies along with as many guns as possible
    if it were a bigger island I would take a couple families each one with a good trade, like a doctor, farmer, gunsmith, fisherman, and contractor
    that way i would have a hopefully sustainable civilization

Usergroup
    MFK members
    Real Name
    Andrew
    Last Activity
    10-23-2011 8:43 PM
    I wondered about the time thing, cause in every show/movie they always seem to be held up in a place with good security and plenty of food but always find the need to move. Thats when everyone gets wiped out

Usergroup
    MFK members
    Last Activity
    Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=xrayjeeper83;4615734;]I wondered about the time thing, cause in every show/movie they always seem to be held up in a place with good security and plenty of food but always find the need to move. Thats when everyone gets wiped out[/QUOTE
    Yeah,like in the one from a few years ago where they were trapped inside of a shoping mall...
    Chip Kelly

Usergroup
    MFK members
    Last Activity
    04-27-2013 5:48 AM
    If you live on the island, it will only be a matter of time before someone shows up with the virus or disease and then it spreads. It will always come down to humanity.

Will you make the decision that is 100% proof by killing all new comers? Will you allow someone to come into your area without thoroughly checking them over? Then it might have progressed too fast and while you are checking, the person attacks someone. Then you automatically have two, then of course they bite someone then you have an outbreak. Island becomes infested.

You also know that if you force people off the island to avoid killing them, some will come back and break in your area to flee from the outbreak. So either they bring the outbreak in, the areas they break in to are not secured anymore or now the noise brings the plague.

I have always wondered in these movies, what happens to the scavenging animals? The dogs, cats, rats, crows, etc...even down to the maggots and bacteria that feed on the corpses? Only a few movies touched on this but they always drift away I guess it would make people just give up. The movie would end quickly.
    Last edited by Rays of Sunshine; 11-09-2010 at 7:22 PM.

Usergroup
    Moderators
    Real Name
    Christopher
    I hope this doesn't turn into another Heroes. I miss Heroes....
    Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try.
    Guidelines to Hybridization in American Cichlids
    Parrot Cichlid Care Sheet
    YouTube

Usergroup
    MFK members
    Last Activity
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rays of Sunshine;4616005;
    If you live on the island, it will only be a matter of time before someone shows up with the virus or disease and then it spreads. It will always come down to humanity.

Will you make the decision that is 100% proof by killing all new comers? Will you allow someone to come into your area without thoroughly checking them over? Then it might have progressed too fast and while you are checking, the person attacks someone. Then you automatically have two, then of course they bite someone then you have an outbreak. Island becomes infested.

You also know that if you force people off the island to avoid killing them, some will come back and break in your area to flee from the outbreak. So either they bring the outbreak in, the areas they break in to are not secured anymore or now the noise brings the plague.

I have always wondered in these movies, what happens to the scavenging animals? The dogs, cats, rats, crows, etc...even down to the maggots and bacteria that feed on the corpses? Only a few movies touched on this but they always drift away I guess it would make people just give up. The movie would end quickly.
    If the population is affected by some airborn virus then it may reach the island in a matter of time...In this show the zombies devoured a horse so at least it was touched upon that any living creature that is large enough to catch the zombies attention, and that can't get escape them,will get eaten.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisplosion;4616013;
    I hope this doesn't turn into another Heroes. I miss Heroes....
    Chip Kelly

Page 8 of 232 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131858108 ... LastLast