!!!!!4 2" Daemons SoCal Pick Up TONIGHT!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

West1

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Sep 27, 2007
I just got these guys and they have some kind of clear pimple/bubble on them. I dont want to treat them or mix them w/any of my fish.

Dont know if it will spread (dont think so cause I would assume they would be covered in them) and they are FREE. They are still in a bag, floating w/Oxygen.

Dont ask where I got them from cause I dont Flame unless they deserve it.

I have a few otions.... Post for free after I just paid for them or FLUSH them down the toilet (obviously im trying to get them a place that is willing to treat them)

Pick up Culver City 90230

They seem healthy and are eating so those are good signs;)
Here are some bad picks:D

photo 1.JPG

photo 2.JPG

I did hit up the Seller to see if they want them back but if I dont get a responce in the next 45min, I need a back up person on MFK to grab them before they go "Bye Bye in Circles"

West1

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Sep 27, 2007
Got quite a few PM's...
If you didnt get a PM back its cause they are Pending
If he doesnt pick up, ill PM the following person in order from first PM/Text.
If you dont get anything with in 45 min, then they are gone

MODS close as I have all the info I need

Thanks All

Someone told me if I flush thats cruel... Point Taken, then I will throw them in my Garbage Disposal with a little water (Ill YOUTUBE it if they dont go but it will be boring as you will just see them go down the sink drain:screwy:)

West1

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Sep 27, 2007
GONE!!

Thanks to all willing to take them in :D

jlnguyen74

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2007
United Species of Arowana
West1;4606756; said:
Someone told me if I flush thats cruel... Point Taken, then I will throw them in my Garbage Disposal with a little water (Ill YOUTUBE it if they dont go but it will be boring as you will just see them go down the sink drain:screwy:)
The humane way to do it is to use Drano and plenty of hot water, instead of lil water. I'm glad that they're GONE! You're very generous, Big Dogg! :)

Rukusbelow

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Mar 2, 2010
LaLa Land
Can anyone diagnose the disease? I bought 20 of them, but it does not look like its contagious. Only a handful has some

johnnycoolxx

Candiru
MFK Member
Jun 22, 2009
Grandma's Basement
That sucks you got fish with problems from a seller here. Daemons are one of my favorites too. Hope the seller does the right thing and gives you a partial refund.

jlnguyen74

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2007
United Species of Arowana
Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store