!!!!tank mates!!!!

monsterberry

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 17, 2010
uk
hi guys ive been off the forum agen for a while but im back !!!yes im back agen!!! and i have done some recent upgrading my rtxtsn huybrid cat is now 18" and has been split up from my 14" tiger oscar as the cat keeps attacking the oscar at night the rtxtsn now is in a 6ftx2fx2ft and the tiger oscar now is in a 4ftx2ftx2ft the 4ft tank has a 70g sump and the 6ft has 120g sump so both have fearly good filterasion right im looking for tank mates for the oscar in the 4ft and tank mates for the red tailed tiger shovel nose in the 6ft the oscar is very terratorial i did try my smaller cigar shark that was 9" but he still tryed to attack him so im having truble choosing tank mates so im looking for yous to give me some good tank mate ideas
thanks for any help guys :)

monsterberry

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 17, 2010
uk
thanks for getting this thread started nice ideas the Banded Leporinus is deffenatly a big option for me as i love them i had one like 5 years ago but ive never owned a large one and im deffenatly thinking of that option the severum mmm! maby if it was full size i do like severums but the oscar beats up any cichlid i put in with him it could be a good option for the rtxtsn but it the severum could become food when he grows up a bit :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store