ZooMed Monster Holiday Avatar Contest- THE VOTE!

Which holiday avatar do you like best?

Votes: 37 58.7%

Votes: 1 1.6%

Votes: 2 3.2%

Votes: 3 4.8%

Votes: 5 7.9%

Votes: 15 23.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

msjinkzd

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 2, 2007
pa
Sorry for the delay! Holidays and family visiting got the best of me! Without further ado! The entrants!

Voting will go until December 31 and the winner will be announced January 1. Thanks to all those who entered!

1.mfkav1.jpg

2.mfkav2.jpg

3.mfkav3.jpg

4.mfkav4.JPG

5.mfkav5.jpg

6.mfkav6.jpg

Reptilesfishbirdsmammals

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 27, 2010
Arizona
the first one who and i mean who doesnt like a stingray with xmas lights on it!!

USMCtanker

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2005
wa
Reptilesfishbirdsmammals;4743231; said:
the first one who and i mean who doesnt like a stingray with xmas lights on it!!
i agree :D

USMCtanker

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2005
wa
ya i thought there would at least more than 6 lol. saw lots of people change there avatars for the season. guess many didnt wanna join in on the raindeer games.

Gr8KarmaSF

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2005
Quarantine Tank
VOTED!!!

Gr8KarmaSF

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2005
Quarantine Tank
GRRRRRR - Just read all this crap now. LOCKED until further review. The contest will now be extended out for however many days this stays locked.

msjinkzd

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 2, 2007
pa
I don't think there are words to express how disappointed I am in the attitudes expressed by those complaining and moaning in this contest.

First of all, this is supposed to be FUN. This was about expressing holiday spirit and getting the chance to win FREE stuff. Clearly none of you were able to remember that point.

Second of all, if you ever have a problem in a thread/contest etc, you all should probably know by now its best to REPORT it not act like a bunch of adolescent crybabies in a public thread.

Because of this whiney display, I am not willing to continue to the contest. I don't know if I will run another one. You guys blew it.

Contests are supposed to be kept confidential. They are supposed to be fun. If you have an issue, REPORT IT. This is something we do for FREE but it takes up a fair amount of time. Participation was low. I cannot just remove the whiners and complainers or rule breakers from this one and continue it.

Hope your goals were achieved and happy holidays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store