"

mowgli and co

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 8, 2011
Norfolk
hi im a newbie andi was wondering what kind of cool oddball i could get in my 75g this is my stocklist
2 golden severum-4.5"-6.5"
1 common pleco - 8"
1 unknown catfish 6.5"
1 rainbow chiclid-4"
and 1 3.5" angelfish which im looking after 4 my mate but i may have to keep it do u think this would be alright with these:D

jclyde13

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 18, 2009
Louisville, KY
It sounds like you're already pretty well stocked (although the pleco will eventually need a larger tank). What kind of fish are you looking for (ie bottom dweller, carnivorous, active, etc.)?

Lupin

Viviendo la vida loca!
MFK Member
Could you please take pics of the rainbow cichlid and "unknown catfish"?

:welcome: to MFK!

mowgli and co

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 8, 2011
Norfolk
ill c if i can get some pics problem is dont have a very gd camera i will eventually upgrade them all if i can persuade my mum lol maybe a spiny eel or a elephant nose

mowgli and co

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 8, 2011
Norfolk
defo i active puppy dog fish buddy i use to have a fire eel in another tank but he died best fish i ever had :( the worst thing about it was it was on christmas day

NCStateFisher

Polypterus
MFK Member
Sep 27, 2010
NC
with 'unknown catfish' it's kinda hard to say, but odds are most catfish would do their best to eat a peacock eel, plus if you're looking for an active fish peacock probably isn't the way to go

id say get rid of the pleco and get some bichirs

mowgli and co

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 8, 2011
Norfolk
thinking bout it i think that the unknown catfish is a misc upside catfish or a false jaguar cat he never touches anything sometimes a little cheekey fight with the plec but im hopefully gonna sand the bottom of the tank and put some more caves and bogwood in there. o and will the angelfish b alright in the long run ?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store