Asian arowana???

jsodwi

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 9, 2005
south of heaven
Must be a scammer or fish and game setting up sting. Those prices are too good to be true. All those fish and setup for $3500? and the others for $600? Smells real fishy to me

I31

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 1, 2007
omni
Would like to hear from someone that caught in this type of set up/sting but never do

Lupin

Viviendo la vida loca!
MFK Member
I wonder who is willing to bet how long it will take before they get caught for actually owning these fish.:popcorn:

Bderick67

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 18, 2006
Colorado
fast is fast as can be, you'll never catch me :)

This pic in the second link is commonly used for asian arowanas for sale in the US.

HungDang

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 29, 2010
Fort Worth
the prices are too ridiculous ! and they don't even have the pictures of the fishes, all pic are just come from google !

aeromast

Exodon
MFK Member
Oct 29, 2010
Maryland
I dealt with a few of these types before, and came into contact with them on many occasions. I was curious, so I sent an email to one that acually /had/ a real email address. Many of these are accomanied by fake phone numbers, also. The 'scammer' I chose was Tyra Sukie, also listed on many of these same sites. They promised one fish for 3-5 hundred dollars, but you had to buy two at once. ..And send the payment to Malaysia, even though they were 'out of New york'.

I gave up.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store