My 300 gal Orino growout build

callen

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 9, 2008
Houston, Texas
Finally finnished refubishing an old 300 gallon i picked up awhile back, had to clean up the tank, and build a stand for it. Thought i'd share some pics of the whole process (theres alot of em!). Hope you guys enjoy.

The tank when i first got it home.

In the process of building the stand.

Just about finnished.

Moving it in the house, The Orinos in the 125 checking out their new home!

And now the fish!

And a couple pics of the old Monos.

Thanks for lookin guys!

JteSchertz

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 3, 2010
Texas
Nice tank and fish!!! I have been looking for a bigger tank for a while now (my largest is a 75, want atleast a 125) but craigslist has been a bust. Everyone in San Antonio wants big $$$ for the same size tank I have already. I just moved from Houston last year, was living in Katy. Take care and thanks for sharing.

callen

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 9, 2008
Houston, Texas
JteSchertz;4872287; said:
Nice tank and fish!!! I have been looking for a bigger tank for a while now (my largest is a 75, want atleast a 125) but craigslist has been a bust. Everyone in San Antonio wants big $$$ for the same size tank I have already. I just moved from Houston last year, was living in Katy. Take care and thanks for sharing.
Thanks man, yeah i was looking for a loooong time before i finnaly found this tank. I was actually looking for a wider footprint, but the guy was selling this for $500 and i just couldn't pass it up.

HULON

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 14, 2009
in the now!!
Very nice !!!! Is that a glass tank if so love it !!!! The Orino look well on thier way to being some Hulks for sure:headbang2

JteSchertz

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 3, 2010
Texas
callen;4872291; said:
Thanks man, yeah i was looking for a loooong time before i finnaly found this tank. I was actually looking for a wider footprint, but the guy was selling this for $500 and i just couldn't pass it up.

I couldnt of passed it up for that price either!!! Nice find!:headbang2

callen

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 9, 2008
Houston, Texas
HULON;4872307; said:
Very nice !!!! Is that a glass tank if so love it !!!! The Orino look well on thier way to being some Hulks for sure:headbang2
Thanks Hulon...yeah the tank is glass, and very, very, heavy. Lol, I was hurting for a week after moving this thing.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store