*Post Pics of your UNSTABLE Dats*

CuTTy

Banned
Feb 12, 2011
crestview, FL
alright alright so i know alot of people pay BIG money to get the "100% Stable" dat but i would like to see some of your unstable ones. Personally this little guy happens to be my favorite Dat and hes been unstable over 75% of the time ive had him. Hes also the smallest in my tank

Lets See Your Unstable Dats!

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
This should be interesting.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
CuTTy;4950986; said:
apparently im the only one here with an unstable dat....
Ha ha ha. I have three that are fairly recent aquistions and I'm being optimistic and hoping that they just need time to settle in.One indo and two thinbars.I will work on getting some shots but they hide most of the time.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Check these out.....
My favorite indo.

025.jpg
Two shots of my recently purchased thinbar.

026.jpg

027.jpg
My "never stable but has nice bar patterned indo".
028.jpg

CuTTy

Banned
Feb 12, 2011
crestview, FL
nice. i need to get an indo or two to go with my 3 thinbars. im more of an odball with the dats and that ybar indo is a looker. At the moment im trying to put together my DIY tank plans for a 300+ gallon and get all my materials together. so until the tank is finished i wont have any indos but they are my next purchase for sure!

my 3 thinbars are all for the most part pretty unstable.. they get stable eveyr once and a while but ive only had the about 2-3 weeks so that could be why aswell. Obviously i hope they turn around and get out of the corners more but what can ya do. I just recently added (3) 4" clowns and (2) 6" clowns to the tank too to try and intice them to come out more and it seems to be working a tiny bit. ill try to get some more pics tomorrow when im home

yh_loh

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 25, 2009
Malaysia
Not sure why u want to see unstable tigers but here I post some of my unstable Tigers. I took the pic of the tigers when I first bought them and place them into a busket. Last pic is when they are few mths later...

:chillpill:

P1010030.JPG

P1010031.JPG

indotiger1.jpg

Crispy

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 11, 2009
Ontario Canada
My 10" NGT is 50/50. more stable when he's hungry and on the prowl and unstable when his belly is full and he's chillin in his cave.... go figure.... he'll go solid black sometimes and stable same day... not shy too much either.

Greg31

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2009
Maryland
yh_loh;4954139; said:
Not sure why u want to see unstable tigers but here I post some of my unstable Tigers. I took the pic of the tigers when I first bought them and place them into a busket. Last pic is when they are few mths later...

:chillpill:
Wow. They used to look great. What happened?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store