should I bother to step in?

lix.ma14

Hydrolycus Armatus
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
Ontario, Canada
hi guys. i'm not sure if it's the right forume but there is this house in my street that has a poor dog lying in backyard. the dog seems dreadful, all bored and loney. Everytime i pass that house that dog is always out there. it's like the owner abandoned him outside. last summer the husky was outside in the scorching sun for the whole season, and during the winters of Canada the dog is outside in in middle of a blizzard, half covered in snow. it seems that the owner doen't even know that his dog exists! should I step in and phone the humane society? this starting to piss me off!

beex215

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2006
usa
i would have stole the dog and kept it. its better off in my backyard.

dhardwick

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 1, 2011
IN
I feel as tho Kaliedoscope has the right idea. Try feeding the dog first,but if it is bothering you this much,I think it should be reported. You stated this has been going on now for some time,so there is a history. Not cool..kinda like fish...ppl think they are so cute and way cool when they are small but then are at a loss when they get too big or get bored with them. No excuse...Good luck!

Cichlaholics Anonymous

Polypterus
MFK Member
May 23, 2006
Miami, Florida
other than maybe calling animal services/aspa/etc I would stay out of it and mind my own business

lix.ma14

Hydrolycus Armatus
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
Ontario, Canada
ballinouttacntrol;4958236; said:
is this the other neighbor of the mfk member who had the same exact situation last week? lol
no

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
ballinouttacntrol;4958236; said:
is this the other neighbor of the mfk member who had the same exact situation last week? lol
:ROFL:That would be me,and no.

Jayzao

Gambusia
MFK Member
Aug 3, 2010
Lost Wages
other than maybe calling animal services/aspa/etc I would stay out of it and mind my own business
Agreed, would suck to get beat up or worse for feeding someones dog or trespassing.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store