POST ANY FISHING RELATED TOPIC'S HERE UNTIL WE SET UP A FORUM !!!

DanDanUK

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 2, 2005
Leeds , England
Hi guy's

Some of you may remember me opening a thread asking for some of your thoughts on a fishing forum, well we "the staff" have given it some thought and at some point in the future we are goin to open a fishing forum for all your fishing related topics.

anyway this thread is for all your topics now until we get one set up, i have noticed more and more fishing threads and posts recently so i thought it would be wise to keep them all together in one sticky thread.

so let the posting begin !!!

messiner

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 1, 2005
americas wang

6-7lb er on 6lb test/bluegill

6 footer off the beach baby.

ill try and scan more pics of snook/tarpoon/red/trout/etc later. my only digital pics.

messiner

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 1, 2005
americas wang
caught the bass in NH, used a 5-6in bluegill and a small bleeding bait hook. no weights no nothin, its stealthier. i was killin em that day, i caught a ton of good bass. i had him on a stringer so i could take pics and let him go but a snapper got to him first. The black tip was released too, i drug him out fir a pic and then revived him and sent him on his way, used a pen/meatrod and half a trout for bait. caught while camping in the everglades.

Redtail_Watcher

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 26, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
i got to get me a scanner?!

stotty

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 12, 2005
essex uk
Ok has to stick my bit it From Esssex :naughty:

Essex Record Brace - 50lb 1oz and 48½lb in 24 hours!
A big-fish complex that’s bound to be of great interest to UK anglers lies at an undisclosed location in Essex. The exclusive venue has two lakes and boasts an incredible stock of big carp to upper-fifties including this very elusive new fifty which was taken from the larger of the two lakes, known as the Church Lake.

The awesome looking mirror weighed in at 50lb 1 oz for long-time carper, Mark Rush, from Basildon, Essex, and came during an action-packed 48 hour period which saw him land other fish of 18lb, 33lb, 42lb and 48½lb. Fishing alongside Dave Levy, Mark became the first angler to catch the big mirror at over 50lb and the fits to tempt that particular fish to the bank since Roger ‘Dodge’ Hicks landed it at just over 40lb some five years back – a catch that featured on the front cover of Carp Talk.
The 30-year-old plumber told Carp Talk: ‘I turned up at the four-acre water on the Friday and, after a look around, found some carp milling about in some weed. I set up and put all three rods out all with 15mm hookbaits and big PVA bags of 12mm Nashbait’s Bling free offerings. At about 5 o’clock the next morning I had a 33lb mirror then at midday I received another take. Straight away the carp took a lot of line and after 10 minutes I took to the boat with Dave and got over the carp. As it came up through the weed I couldn’t believe the size of it! It fought hard right until it was netted and still wanted to go when we eventually had it in the net. I don’t think I’ve ever caught such an angry fish! Dave told me this mirror hadn’t been out for five years which made the capture even better for me, and it beat my personal best by 6lb (the amphibian from Manor Farm)!

‘I was more than happy with the thirty from earlier and then the big mirror, but that night I had another two takes and landed a 42lb followed an hour later by a stunning 48½ mirror. I was sat on my bedchair the next morning in total amazement! I don’t think I’ll ever better this session again in my angling life. It was a carp angler’s dream come true! Thanks to the owner and to Dave for making it happen.’

news220606.jpg

news220606a.jpg

Demon_fish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 6, 2006
Peoria, Illinois
aw man. those are some nice fish. my fishing trip on Fri./Sat. didnt go so hot. i only caught 2 sunnies while fly fishing. but i did see a good size muskie. ima gonna go back to the kaskaskia river (thats where we went) and try to catch it before winter hits. Great fish guys.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store