Status
Not open for further replies.

jstavis

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 18, 2009
Madison, WI
A clip with most of these fish: http://youtu.be/TfM5lE2urbQ

I have a very nice male hybrid ray (mantilla/motoro)-- he is at least 14" and probably a bit bigger. He's quite active and eats anything-- I feed tilapia, shrimp, nightcrawlers, and massivore. He's definitely ready to breed, but I'm not sure my female pearl is quite big enough and I really don't want to lose her.

Ideally, I would like to trade this ray for a smaller male or a female of any size. (I'm interested in marbles, black rays, pearls, but NOT regular motoros). Depending on the quality/size/sex of the ray you want to trade, I'd definitely consider either giving or taking a bit of extra cash. I will also consider straight-up sales, but I would want to get somewhere in the $400 area for a sale price.

I'm also trying to cut back on stock a bit, as my wife will be tending the tank this summer.
I have for sale:
1.Longnose gar, approx. 18". Very nice. Eats anything. Looking to get what I paid for it: $75.

2. Florida gar, approx 18". Eats anything. Looking for at least $40.

3. X-Large ornate bichir. 18"+ Very nice looking fish. Not aggressive. Looking for $85

4. Delhezi bichir. 12". Fully grown. Looking to get what I paid: $50, but will accept reasonable offers.

5. 5 Tinfoil barbs ranging from approx. 4.5" to 6.5"+. They're pretty nice, but they do nip at each other a bit. One has had his eye sucked off by a ray (yes, it was cool). Will sell all five for $60, but must go as a group.

I'd be willing to give a price break if you want to pick up multiple fish. Also willing to entertain reasonable offers and trades. All fish are for PICKUP ONLY in downtown Madison, WI.

jstavis

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 18, 2009
Madison, WI
Sorry to bump so soon, but I just got home and the male ray has done some fresh damage. Willing to come down on price if anyone can get him out of here soon (extra discount if you agree to net him!)

GOAT13

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 8, 2010
US
Damn I just moved out of state from Madison and would have for sure took him off your hands!
Good luck with the sale, great looking fish!

mfp454

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 17, 2008
chicago
Are the polys still available ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store