Think I might be out...125G and loads of cichlids FS - Philly PA

Status
Not open for further replies.

michelle767

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 29, 2005
Philadelphia
I love my tank, but with 3 month old twins it is just too hard for me to deal with, especially since I can't use the python anymore with the faucet my landlord installed. I just don't have the time. Maybe one day I can return to the hobby...

125 G Black Tank with Black stand, 2 Aquaclear 50's, Eheim canister filter (forget what model, but I think it's rated for a 90g tank or so...plenty of filtration with the Aquaclears, too), 3 250-300 watt heaters, sand, two huge pieces of malaysian driftwood, rocks - $300.

Fish:
4 Hoplarchus Psittacus, 3" - $50
2 Heros Notatus, male and female, 4" and 3" - $50 (kills me to let go of them)
5 Geophagus Tapajos, 3-4" - $50, have bred a few times
3 Clown Loaches, 2 at 4", 1 at 3" - $25
1 King Tiger Pleco - $25
2 Cory sterbais - Free

Or, take all the fish and the tank for $350 - just because I'd like to do this all at once rather than parcel it out. Plus, I'd love to see this go to an MFK'er rather than someone on craigslist.

I'm in Philadelphia, just a little northeast of Center City in Fishtown.

buddha1200

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Sep 22, 2008
camden, NJ
i believe we have meet before(pet store in nj)i am interestef in the notatus(i believe its the pair from nemesis)pm me

benzjamin13

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Sep 12, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
Marketplace Rules

In order to streamline the buy and sell, please use the following format when creating threads in the marketplace. Those threads not following format will be deleted or closed. Buyers/Sellers must provide the following information within the title of the thread: prefix, item, location, and method of transport.

Prefix explanation : WTB (want to buy), FS (for sale), FT (for trade), FREE

Format : Prefix - Item - Location (City and State/Province) - Method of Transport (shipping or pick up)

Example : FS - Arowana - York, PA - Pick-up only

Example : FT - Polypterus endlicheri - York, PA - shipping or pick-up

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store