Too small?

Mattcomptonassvanhorn

Candiru
MFK Member
Jun 25, 2005
Wichita,Ks
Ive got a 55 salt and I currently got a 5'' Red Sea Pacific Sailfin tang, 6'' Panther Grouper, 3 '' baby Volitan, 6'' Greenbird wrasse, and a 5'' Flame saddle Dotty back. Im planning on add ing a Fumanchu lionfish sooner or later and Im going to add a marron clown wants it matures. Is a 55 to small for all these guys.

bluedempsey

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 6, 2005
Monster's r us
i think it will do for awhile
but eventully the tank will have to grow with the fish

guppy

Small Squiggly Thing
Apr 15, 2005
confused, lost, and lonely
Probobly not at the moment, but it will be

Miles

Stingray King
MFK Member
Jul 2, 2005
Spokane, WA
Mattcomptonassvanhorn said:
Ive got a 55 salt and I currently got a 5'' Red Sea Pacific Sailfin tang, 6'' Panther Grouper, 3 '' baby Volitan, 6'' Greenbird wrasse, and a 5'' Flame saddle Dotty back. Im planning on add ing a Fumanchu lionfish sooner or later and Im going to add a marron clown wants it matures. Is a 55 to small for all these guys.
:rofl:

Hahahahahah..

and your trying to tell me I don't know about Saltwater tanks?

Hahah..

I'm not even going to comment. Good Luck, buddy!

bluedempsey

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 6, 2005
Monster's r us
Miles said:

Hahahahahah..

Hahah..

:hitting: :hitting:

get napolian wrasse

monster wrasse!

Mattcomptonassvanhorn

Candiru
MFK Member
Jun 25, 2005
Wichita,Ks
Miles said:

Hahahahahah..

Hahah..

I never said you didnt know anything about saltwater, I'm saying you can keep salt with power as long as gravel just as well with live rock, and by the the way man I 've got a 240 waiting for all these guys they just need to grow. What I was wandering is do I need to get another 55 and split em up to let em grow.

bluedempsey

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 6, 2005
Monster's r us
Mattcomptonassvanhorn said:
I never said you didnt know anything about saltwater, I'm saying you can keep salt with power as long as gravel just as well with live rock, and by the the way man I 've got a 240 waiting for all these guys they just need to grow. What I was wandering is do I need to get another 55 and split em up to let em grow.
i think if everything is well don't move anyone
if s**t starts happening then i would divide them

CentralMayhem

MONSTER FISH EATER
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
San Diego, California
put them in the 240 now. they will all grow at a much faster rate and probably grow up a lot healthier and look their best. a 55 is pretty small. the big tank would do them a lot more justice. you have some BIG fish on your hands in a year or so. id at least split them up if you want them to all grow at optimum rates. is there already stuff in the 240 that could eat them, or do you just not want a huge tank with little fish. Go big bro, you are gonna need all the space you can get.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store