Status
Not open for further replies.

nomad

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 4, 2008
Colorado
I have the following for sale:

One Coralife Turbo Twist 3x (9w) UV sterilizer - Brand New in the box (box was previously open but the UV was never set up/ used, one suction cup missing -see picture)- $ 75

One Eheim Ecco 2232 canister filter, mint condition with all media included $ 55

This will make a great combo for a small planted tank, the low gph allows the UV to run very efficient.

Pick up in Loveland, CO or shipping at your expense.

I also have a free wet/dry eheim canister (motor not working) in case someone wants it (PU only)

DSC_0108.JPG

DSC_0111.JPG

DSC_0115.JPG

Mavrick813

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2010
Hamilton, NJ
Hmmm, Guess I'm running into a couple of bugs on here today. I was positive I sent you a PM the other day regarding this. I checked my outbox today and nothing was in their. So then I tried to reply on the thread today and it wouldn't go through. This is attempt 3.

How much for both items shipped to 08610 New Jersey? Want to add this onto my 29 Bowfront EBJD Grow Out tank. W/ my Fluval 404.

Let me know.

Mike

nomad

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 4, 2008
Colorado
Hmmm, Guess I'm running into a couple of bugs on here today. I was positive I sent you a PM the other day regarding this. I checked my outbox today and nothing was in their. So then I tried to reply on the thread today and it wouldn't go through. This is attempt 3.

How much for both items shipped to 08610 New Jersey? Want to add this onto my 29 Bowfront EBJD Grow Out tank. W/ my Fluval 404.

Let me know.

Mike
All PMs replied.
Mike, I got yours and replied earlier today. If you buy both the best I can do is 115 shipping included.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store