100% Purebred Shih-Tzu [Socal] P/U Only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomojsg

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 21, 2011
大韓民國 (서울) Korea
100% Purebred Shih-Tzu male pup for sale.
Bought from local breeder. Around 6-7 Month.
Bought him as a X-Mas gift to my mother for a
pretty penny ($1,600.00) but she says she's
too busy with work so is unable to take care
of it & I am unable to take it since i already
have a dog, not to mention its a apt that
doesn't allow pets... lol {Good thing it's well
trained} The little guy is white & brown and
it very adorable. Has this cute teddy bear
look to him. $800.00 firm & open to trades.
The picture is from about a month & a half ago.
Does not do him justice!

$800.00 firm & open to trades.

tomojsg

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 21, 2011
大韓民國 (서울) Korea
tis-star;5156799; said:
Any luck Tom? Maybe listing the vaccines that the dog already has???? Poor little guy XD
nope, none so far :( .... honestly i dont know since i dont live with my mother but if he is vaccd then good if not ill take him on sunday to my personal vet and get him up to date & everything with a whole vet check. (no i will not charge more b/c i did a vet check lol )

celebes1;5156818; said:
who's that in your avatar? is this dog AKC registered?
she's my wife!... lol jk she's melanie iglesias :D

no the dog is not registered b/c my mother lost the paper to register him & i dont wanna go through the whole process of getting another form & etc to register the dog when my mother doesnt show dogs & etc. he is register-able though both parents are registered. so i plan to just fix him and keep him paperless if no one wants him and if i could find my apbt girl a good home. :(

tomojsg

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 21, 2011
大韓民國 (서울) Korea
bark bark!

celebes1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 21, 2011
Los Angeles, Ca
sorry, without papers you would be hard pressed to get $800. if its pure shih tzu with papers im sure your dog could get close to $1500-$2000. without papers, and with so many backyard breeders out there, its too hard to fork over $800 for a potential mutt. just my 2 cents.

but in the end, i hope the dog finds a happy home- in yours or otherwise

tomojsg

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 21, 2011
大韓民國 (서울) Korea
celebes1;5159763; said:
sorry, without papers you would be hard pressed to get $800. if its pure shih tzu with papers im sure your dog could get close to $1500-$2000. without papers, and with so many backyard breeders out there, its too hard to fork over $800 for a potential mutt. just my 2 cents.

but in the end, i hope the dog finds a happy home- in yours or otherwise
ya technically speaking he doesnt have papers anymore hence the price im asking is half of what i paid for but at one time it did. im trying to contact the breeder again but i cant seem to find her number... if i did i can just get another copy to register him... but he is a pure bred shih tzu 100% for a fact and also i know she isnt just some byb since she shows most of her dogs and even helps people to train their dogs for shows & etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store