Boxer - Ontario, California - Pick-up only

Status
Not open for further replies.

patmanbbe

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 24, 2010
Southern California
He needs a new home, You may remember him posted here before. I have done my best to keep him but my budget just wont allow it. My wife is staying home with the kids now so we are on one income. PLease give him a great home! He goes to the no kill shelter very soon. Now is your chance to adopt him for free!!!

His name is Tucker he is about 3.5 years old. He is a great dog, healthy and loves to play. He is fixed, and all shots are up to date. He is great with kids and is crate trained he is very loyal and is a good guard dog, but still is good with new people. All his toys and bed and leash, bowl and crate will go with him.

Link to old pics and old thread: http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=370268

eddie1234576

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 11, 2010
orange county, CA
does he get along with other dogs? i have a 100lb yellow lab that's super hyper and to a point annoying where he's been attacked by other dogs, yet he still wags his tail and doesn't fight back. let me know. if he does that would be step one. step two would be to ask the wife.

patmanbbe

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 24, 2010
Southern California
eddie1234576;5158170; said:
does he get along with other dogs? i have a 100lb yellow lab that's super hyper and to a point annoying where he's been attacked by other dogs, yet he still wags his tail and doesn't fight back. let me know. if he does that would be step one. step two would be to ask the wife.
Tucker is great with other dogs. He regularly has play days with a Golden Retriever that sounds alot like your lab. They go nuts together and its very fun to watch them play. I have never had a problem with tucker being aggressive toward another dog and he has been around plenty.

John7429

Candiru
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2008
Fullerton, CA
How about with smaller dogs...? i have a 7lb manchester terrier....

patmanbbe

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 24, 2010
Southern California
John7429;5161905; said:
How about with smaller dogs...? i have a 7lb manchester terrier....
He grew up with a Dachshund before I adopted him. Also on his play days a Corgie usually shows up. At Thanksgiving and Christmas he had no problems with a mini chihuahua either. Very good tempered and he listens very well to commands.

John7429

Candiru
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2008
Fullerton, CA
Would it be possible to see how he works out before making a full commitment?

Posted on mobile.monsterfishkeepers.com

patmanbbe

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 24, 2010
Southern California
Would it be possible to see how he works out before making a full commitment?

Posted on mobile.monsterfishkeepers.com
What did you have in mind? You are more than welcome to come by and meet him. Please bring your terrier also. What would be a good day and time for you to come by?

John7429

Candiru
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2008
Fullerton, CA
Would have to be a weekend unless you can bring him down to Garden Grove

Kimba91016

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 16, 2009
california
:) He is a beautiful boxer. good luck with placement....have you tried boxer rescue? there are several in the I.E. that I am sure would love him.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store