FEMALE HYSTRIX RAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

AquataHolic420

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Sep 20, 2006
Neeeew Hampshaaa
The price I have been seeing for these right now makes me want to do business with Brent more and more and get a lil Black male.

AquataHolic420

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Sep 20, 2006
Neeeew Hampshaaa
Joshmac8;5159635; said:
What are the prices that you have been seeing for a female hystrix?
Havent even seen one Hystrix female for sale..I have 2. Im looking for a nice male to take charge of my ladies... I really am debating trying to make a leoxhystrix hybrid, if the price of males doesnt drop.

But honestly I would be surprised if you found any under 400$. Good Luck, I hope you can find a good deal. It seems that there really arent many Hystrix in the hobby.

I wish we could make a deal, but I truly do not want to give up either of mine. Im in this for the long haul, I want to breed.

FishDog

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2008
B.G. KY
They come up for sale once a year usually around december. When they pop up they will be around $150 so start saving now and buy as many as you can.

AquataHolic420

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Sep 20, 2006
Neeeew Hampshaaa
FishDog;5161611; said:
They come up for sale once a year usually around december. When they pop up they will be around $150 so start saving now and buy as many as you can.
I just want 1 male... maybe another female for sh1t$ n giggles.. I want to start saving for other RARE oddballs like FRT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store