Status
Not open for further replies.

BSMM

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 25, 2009
NY
Available for pick up if in NY or overnight shipping please in email send zip

If you want to start off a patternless project with an truly unrelated pair heres your chance, the female was a wild caught import last year and she has already bred earlier this year and as you will see below her tail is regenerated. Male came from urban geckos bloodline

The star of this is this patternless female who will eat anything you offer from crickets, meal worms and super worms. Great girl, really friendly and calm. She is a little dirty from the pics as she lives on coco earth but will brighten up if switched to paper towels. She weighs 44 grams

Male is 100% het patternless and weighs 46 grams
he eats crickets and sometimes super/meal worms

For both 700 dollars shipped to anywhere on main land usa and shipping only monday-weds via overnight FedEx. Payment can be check, money order or paypal which ever one is easier for you is fine

If you have any questions please post here or send me an email at manylizards@aol.com

I also have a few other geckos available as well, they include the following but will need to get pics and weights on them first

0.2 juv stripped fat tails 66% het patternless
0.2 stripped albino fat tails adults
1.0 stripped albino fat tail
1.0 tang albino fat tail
0.4 female fat tails stripped and normal
0.3 female fat tails stripped

If you have any questions please post here or send me an email at manylizards@aol.com

thanks
Bryan

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store