my new marulioides

skareb

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2007
Malaysia
From a very reliable source (hopefully) I got 11 wild caught maruliodes, but sadly 5 days later 6 RIP. I think its water parameter issue from very low ph to neutral. So anyway I'm lefted with 5 tails.

enjoy the pic (they're about 4", incredibly impossible to snap picture)

A3.jpg

A2.jpg

A5.jpg

Oleoleole

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 12, 2007
BKK
Hi

Color very interesting! Yellow or golden, is it effect from light setting or true color?
I think its color lodk like marulius but shape are not.
At this size, tail spot should be clearly than these I think.
Is it come from northern Malaysia? or Burneo?

Are your brother still in BKK? Do u wnat a juv Thai yellow spec? I have only the last one.

Ole'

skareb

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2007
Malaysia
emm, I've typed a reply but somehow it just went missing.

The color is natural, it comes with a golden hue, the first picture is taken in daylight with no tank or artificial light on, the last 2 pic taken at night with tank and room light on. No idea why the eye in the tail is so faded.

Claimed to be wild caught in centre malaysia, its quite unlike any baby marulioides I've seen. We'll know when it grows up.

My bro left BKK yesterday, he was at chatuchat, he cant find any marulius, but found plenty of flower horn, he say it was hot like hell LOL.

I would be interested at the marulius, can you post pic? a thai fren is going back mid of this month, I've asked him to source for me.

Oleoleole

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 12, 2007
BKK
I send e-mail to you yesterday and will send pic of marulius tomorrow.

Your friend can contact if he can not find LFS here.

skareb

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2007
Malaysia
my fren will be going to BKK on the 19th June, he will be going to chatutchat for business, I'll ask him to contact you and he will hand carry it back to msia for me. Hope this time he can find lol

skareb

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2007
Malaysia
[video=youtube;Qkw_jZJw8DY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qkw_jZJw8DY[/video]

You can see the color better here, shot in daylight with no tank or room light, sorry for the blur video I'm just using my phone to shoot.

skareb

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2007
Malaysia
herman, your bunga getting prettier and prettier

Oleoleole

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 12, 2007
BKK
Skarab,
OK I will send my phone number to u.

Hermandrum,
Beautiful emperor. How about it size now?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store