ps3 slim 160 gb p/u only socal 90621

Status
Not open for further replies.

ericmndz

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 10, 2010
so cal
up for sale is my ps3 slim 160gb. comes with 2 dualshock controllers, a/v and hdmi cables, powercord, and charging cable. Selling to members for $200. will be posting on CL by the weekend if nobody is interested here. also have several games for the system for $15/game. socal p/u 90621

ericmndz

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 10, 2010
so cal
too many to list, over 40games within the last 2 years. racing, fps, fighting, sports, trivial, rpgs, 3rd person action-adventure. if there is anything in particular you want, i can answer.

1986com

Gambusia
MFK Member
Sep 26, 2010
under the sea
where in socal are you and if you can send me a list of the games or posted here I will pick up some thank you im interested

Ajno

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 18, 2008
Tri Cities WA
If you list the games I might be interested in a few.

ericmndz

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 10, 2010
so cal
sorry everyone, here's what i have left after several emails and transactions:
used games: ffXIII, lair, MGS4, devel may cry 4, viking, sfIV, rockband 2, guitar hero world tour, guitar here III, hot shots golf out of bounds, enchanted arms, you don't know jack, rachet and clank tools of destruction, motorstorm pacific rift, virtua tennis 3, golden axe beast rider, disgaea 3, test drive unlimited 2, need for speed hot pursuit, harry potter and the deathly hollows pt. 1, mafia II

brand new games i never got to opening and still in their shrink wrap (these will be $20/game):
grid, uncharted drake's fortune, virtua fighter 5, socom confrontation, battlefield bad company, brothers in arms hell's highway, valkyria chronicles, assassins creed, eternal sonata

all games are original (no greatest hits).

also got a panasonic plasma 1080p 42" tcp42u2 with manufacture date of sept 2010 if anyone is interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store