Status
Not open for further replies.

CrAzYNeSs

Candiru
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2009
Here.
Hello everyone,

Recently got over and out of a very long-term relationship - bought these amazing fish with my ex. Reminds me too much of her. Just want to find a good home for these guys - money isn't an issue. I love these guys and want to give them a nice permanent home.

Post up your tank setups and how long you can keep the fish for. I would appreciate regular updates. This isn't a "lets get this nice fish and sell it for profit type of deal." I need to know they're going to be around when I want miss them and wish to see pictures. I grew all of them out from around 1-3" in size. So you must understand.

1 x 25"+ Black Aro
20+ x 8"+ Indo dats
5 x 7"+ Geo Altifrons
14 x 3"-6" Geo Red Heads.

Priority will be given to people I know and have dealt with in the past - no dibs etc.
Pictures will be up later this evening.

Thank you.

JeremyXXXX

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2010
Long Island
make sure you give these fish to a good home. I'm sure plenty of people are gonna try and take them just to sell them so be careful.

1986com

Gambusia
MFK Member
Sep 26, 2010
under the sea
I will take the indo and everything else lol I already have a black aro dont need him but indos im interested in I have a 360 gallon and Had fish and care for them over 15 years so let me know I need some fish in my 360 gallon that I got from John

KNH

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jun 12, 2005
OH...IO
Love to see people caring more about their fish than the money. Best of luck finding them great homes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store