Tons of plecos/catfish Meetup/PU/drop off N. Burbs chicago IL/WI/MI/IN

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrownedFishonFire

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Nov 2, 2008
AM going to Michigan this weekend on Friday morning June 24th, I'll be passing through Indiana to family in Standish area which is north of Bay City. If you are really interested and want to get some of those guys just PM me and we can work on trade/cash details though.

Cash/dry goods trade is better for drop off situation this weekend but if I can come back thru on Monday and pick up whatever fish I'm trading for that's fine with me

Am making one more run to michigan for sure in July for a softball tournament in Lansing. Weekend of July 14-17

Might do some runs to Milwaukee this summer as well.

Really need to reduce the number of hypans right now

Have L260 WC male Asking $200 for him

L270 reverse trio, believe one male still have ways to go. Other two are mature and ready to be bred right now. $175

one or two pairs of L066. Asking $200 per pair

L239 Asking $30

L235 female Asking $30

L340 male Asking $30

L226 group is a possiblity, not sure how many is left nowadays. maybe 5-6? $150 for group if no trade

L271 trio- they're going outside for the summer with the Rapahel catfish group if L397 isn't sold by then. $200 as they have bred again. This is two females one male group that just bred again for me.

L397 male (was sold to me as a L397) but now I'm not so sure his picture can be found in one or two of my threads in different forums -Asking $50 for what I paid for him

What I really want is the L204s back in my tank, L264 colony and more L046s to make my numbers merry. If have a L260 female, and want some of the plecos just PM me just let me know what you're looking for. Looking for 29g biocube stand too by the way.

Also got bumblebee catfish group, $40 for 4-6 cats, not sure until I tear tank apart to get them out.
M. Dayii (spiney eel), maybe 6" $20
nanus or san juan not sure as didn't follow up on picture ID group, $35
and honeycomb catfish group 6-10 left.... bred for me in the past $75

if they're not sold/traded they're all staying in the clown loach tank or transferred outside for the summer.

UPDATE:

all species listed are still available.

What I'm looking for is:

Reasonable cash offers.

Mature L204s,
I also have someone else locally looking for a mature male L204 and if you want cold hard cash, I'll refer you to him or can just buy him myself outright, but I do prefer to get rid of some plecs before doing that but theres always an empty tank or two to fill up for short time.

L264s
Bigger the better!

L046- I do not care if you have the bulldog/blunt nosed type I do not believe its genetic as I believe its the environment that causes it, I already have one and its the most outgoing L046 in my group.

29g biocube tank stand in good condition

75g acrylic tank with stand, or other acrylic tanks that has wide footprint, NON-drilled or plumbed. (no blue backgrounds either) Black or clear are acceptable.

Air pumps, luft or some type that I can run air in several tanks and still save on the electric bill.

Some fish will be put outside for the summer especially catfish groups to see how well they do over the summer once I get the stock tubs ready.

I live 20-30 minutes away from Six Flags/Gurnee Mills in the North Suburbs of Chicagoland area.

DrownedFishonFire

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Nov 2, 2008
Yeah, everyone is holding on tight to theirs like there's no tomorrow. I'm even having a hard time trying to locate a mature L260 female too. That's why I'm just offering my Male for sale and if someone has the female, they'll going to be wanting the male.

L260s, and L046s are going to be one challenging project I've ever tried to do this late in the "banned" pleco game.

DrownedFishonFire

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Nov 2, 2008
Looking for a bigger acrylic tank than a 75g now non-drilled, with stand and clear/black background would be great for a trade as well

anything with a footprint at least 4 feet long and 2 feet wide is fine, depth/height isn't a big deal, I do not like deep tanks more than 2 feet to start with and most tanks I've looked at are over 2 feet deep.

Stand is a nice bonus but not required if its a sweet dimension tank for what I need it and its clear or black background. NON DRILLED TANKS ONLY

am also up for 29g biocube stand, and 40g breeder show tank with show quality stand

DrownedFishonFire

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Nov 2, 2008
BUMP still available. Need to make room. Not interested in pleco trades unless its only for L046s or L204s at this time. Other pleco fry growouts are getting in the way at this time. And only dry goods trade is good too.

DrownedFishonFire

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Nov 2, 2008
up for other items: chest waders no holes in them, size 11, fishing spin reels that's working, stock tank 40g or bigger

DrownedFishonFire

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Nov 2, 2008
More likely will not be back til tuesday July 5th, any offers will have to be through the PM as it'll get to my phone. Thanks. Motivated to move some of the stock list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store