Craigslist 105 gallon - $25 ONLY - Grover Beach - PU

Status
Not open for further replies.

magic

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 21, 2005
East Bay
haha I was just thinking about posting this. They have had it on CL for quite a while now with the price going down so I think its legit.
So tempting, only 30 min from me...

magic

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 21, 2005
East Bay
Are you kidding me? You still have not bought it?! Lol
I'm thinking about it... I would have to store it at my parents because I couldn't cram it into my tiny apartment haha my 115 barely fits.

Calihawk

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 15, 2010
I'm thinking about it... I would have to store it at my parents because I couldn't cram it into my tiny apartment haha my 115 barely fits.
Buy it store it, and take your time selling it. The original seller obviously needs to get rid of it as time is running up for him. 2 weeks ago I came down to buy a 50gal w/stand for $10 in Atascadero. What is up with SLO area and cheap tanks!

Ryan are you still giving away some fishes...I was there and was thinking hmmm maybe he'll have some to get rid of, LOL

magic

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 21, 2005
East Bay
Buy it store it, and take your time selling it. The original seller obviously needs to get rid of it as time is running up for him. 2 weeks ago I came down to buy a 50gal w/stand for $10 in Atascadero. What is up with SLO area and cheap tanks!

Ryan are you still giving away some fishes...I was there and was thinking hmmm maybe he'll have some to get rid of, LOL
This area does have alot of good deals, it drives me crazy! Yup, I have a nice pleco and sun catfish. See: http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/f...-catfish-Morro-Bay-CA-Pick-up-only&highlight=

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store