Investment opportunity - NTT dat 3" many to choose from $50 - PU SOcal 91732

Status
Not open for further replies.

solara

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 5, 2007
CAN
I guess many of us know that the NTT is coming rare in the market. There is the rumor of the Thailand government is proposing to ban the import/export of the NTT and will go into effective very soon. Similiar to the ST. They used to be $50 and than raised to $1000 after a short time after the banned. Here is an opputunity to own a few NTT while it is still affordable. Most of these NTT come with clear three bars and very stable so here is a chance to own some nice Dat after the ST.

I have 20 pieces, looking to sell 10 pieces by random selection (no hand pick what so ever).
They are 3", active and healthy. Feeding on live, shrimp, dry krill depend on the individual fish but i am training them off live. Some eat, some don't but i do not know which is which so it all random selection.
$50 / each. Buy multiple and will get discount.

photo1.jpg

photo.jpg

solara

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 5, 2007
CAN
aww price reduced. $40 each. or trade for iphone, lcd monitor. lmk what u got. thx

solara

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 5, 2007
CAN
Sorry i only look for electronic stuff right now. I already have lot of indo and fish tank. I can trade for external hard drive memmory 250-500 gb or bigger. Prefer those portable one. Lmk what u have thanks

jvai

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 31, 2011
Mo
if you ship I have a networking TB External HD, and numerous externals 100 gb and up probably could put together a custom WD VelociRaptor external if you need something heavy duty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store