11" Proven Male Marble- IA 50428- Pick up/meet

Status
Not open for further replies.

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
11" across Mature male Marble. Has fathered 2 litters.

Pickup, Willing to meet up, will get him shipped. Whatever we gotta do.

$250 OBO :naughty:

If you're after a pair I have a larger female I'll offer the buyer.

100_4329.JPG

100_4320.JPG

100_4335.JPG

killarbb

Candiru
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2008
iowa
just to add a bit of info here, i can attest to what al's rays look like when the get paired off into systems that aren't quite so crowded.......the results are breathtaking

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
just to add a bit of info here, i can attest to what al's rays look like when the get paired off into systems that aren't quite so crowded.......the results are breathtaking
Is that code for you're ready for more? LOL This guy's all yours if no one here buys. Will bring a lady friend.

---------C'mon peeps... Healthy LONGTERM captive. Kolossus had him for a long time before heading down here.

Will make a smokin deal on a M/F pair.......

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
I'd call this girl close to 18"

Prolly 4" thick. She's a big girl.

This beauty belonged to JimR. She's had pups twice.

If you're into Marbles you know it's very rare for them to keep a really nice pattern at this size.

Take them both for $750 :naughty:

I'm losing money.

100_1505.JPG

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
Female's prolly been captive 5 years or better. Originally brought in way back then by TFD. Very mellow ray. Keeps to herself and doesn't bother anyone. Wish all my rays were like this.

Can't believe no one would like to try breeding Marbles. This isn't your typical "I think she's mature". This isn't an exagerated 18" that turns out to be 13-14.

This girl is fresh out of the pond so I can almost gaurentee this is the worse you'll ever see her look. Get her in a well lit tank and in a few months she won't even look like the same ray.

Gimme $800 and I'll toss in a big ol 18" fire eel. One of the prettier ones I've seen.

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
Definetly a deal beings that I had to buy a group of 4 Marbles to even have the option of buying this female. I couldn't buy just her, I had to take them all.

I know a guy that will enjoy making her pretty again in the event she doesn't sell so it's not gonna bother me to have to send her to Brett's if nobody takes the pair.

The more I look at her and acknowledge the fact that it will only take a couple pups to pay for herself, kinda makes me think maybe I shouldn't sell her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store