what should a zebra pleco cost?

lmt6600

Piranha
MFK Member
Oct 29, 2010
Nunya
I think it is about average price but IMO its way overpriced.. i dont want to change the topic here but check out L114, they look cool or l200, L128 or L 240... they are just as cool and you'll be saving a whole bunch of $$.

Good luck!

in2cichlids

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 3, 2011
Kansas. Rock Chalk
I am in your same town. and know exactly what fish shop you are talking about! Way to much money for one of them!!!!! They have one missing its front pectorial fins!!! Don't do it!

Unungy

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 21, 2009
ca
I am in your same town. and know exactly what fish shop you are talking about! Way to much money for one of them!!!!! They have one missing its front pectorial fins!!! Don't do it!
Prices on Zebras are on the rise again..... who knows what the cost will be in the near future as Wild caught are impossible to get right now.
I have been working on my next shipment for almost 3 months and nothing, I think the time has come to depend on those brilliant breeders to keep the ball rolling for months to come.

what is the size of the f1's ?

Carefree_Dude

Piranha
MFK Member
Feb 4, 2011
Portland, OR
Yeah, I saw the injured one. These guys are tiny! So groups, eh? That will get expensive. Ill pass on these ones. Another pet store claims he can get them and are only$ 50 each

redtailcatfreak

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jan 15, 2011
Where the gators are
thats prolly for the ornico zebra. We have one for 50 as well. Snookn21 has a 4 pack of L199s for 100.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store