LAST & FINAL WEEK SALE - SOCAL 92841 - Pick Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

bangin87

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2009
Garden Grove, CA
This will be my last and final sale!!!, after this sale ends, they'll be traded to my local fish store for credit on next wednesday (July 6th, 2011)

- 1.5-2" F1 Atabapo Severum - $2 each (33 left only)
- 4" Tiger Banded Loach &
7" Tiger Banded Loach - $8 for both

P.S. PLEASE BRING A BUCKET FOR THE FISH

Pick Up Location: Garden Grove, CA (92841)

If anyone is interested, please feel free and pm, call or text, Thanks for looking.

Contact Information:
(name) Trung
(cell) 7142608721 call or text

please call or text first for faster response

The offsprings:

Click this bar to view the original image of 800x600px.Click this bar to view the original image of 800x600px.

T
hese are the parents (which i no longer have):

Click this bar to view the original image of 800x534px.
Click this bar to view the original image of 800x534px.

Click this bar to view the original image of 800x600px.
Click this bar to view the original image of 800x600px.

karl wagner

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 6, 2009
Suzhou, PRC
bump,- Since I love, but never understand these "Hurry up and buy this or I'm going to take it to the fish store where you can take your time and buy it, but maybe for a little more" ads.

Calihawk

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 15, 2010
Yeah I always hated that, but I guess the LFS is a centralized and specialized store for fishes that they get the traffic and sales. I've posted good size 5-8" cichlids: Pikes, Red Texas, even a pair of breed Red Devils, all for about $5-10 credit each. Next day its sold at the LFS for 3x's the amount of my credit.

bangin87

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2009
Garden Grove, CA
Yeah I always hated that, but I guess the LFS is a centralized and specialized store for fishes that they get the traffic and sales. I've posted good size 5-8" cichlids: Pikes, Red Texas, even a pair of breed Red Devils, all for about $5-10 credit each. Next day its sold at the LFS for 3x's the amount of my credit.
yeah, weird huh, im letting them go for really cheap, some how they still get sold even faster at a fish store ...

darennman

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 4, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
No worries bro. The baby sevs I got from you are doing great (pigging out on Dainichi). Since you still have so many left, I'll swing down and pick up 6-8 more for a buddy of mine. You might even get me to take the loaches off your hands after all... ;)

bangin87

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2009
Garden Grove, CA
No worries bro. The baby sevs I got from you are doing great (pigging out on Dainichi). Since you still have so many left, I'll swing down and pick up 6-8 more for a buddy of mine. You might even get me to take the loaches off your hands after all... ;)
haha let me know cliff, if you get 6-8 more severums the loaches are free for you cliff ... the same deal i gave you still stands ...

Petahhd

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 5, 2011
Orange County
Is there any left?

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store