FREE - 10gl, 15gl, and 30gl tanks, fish also - Belgium, WI - Pick-up only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pandamania

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2011
Planetwithlotsofwater
FREE TANKS : three 10 gl glass aquariums, one glass 'critter cage' measures 24" length x 12 1/2" height x 12" width = about +15 gl and includes sliding screen top (screen has dime size hole), one 30 gl glass aquarium measures 30" length x 18 1/2" height x 12 1/2" width. FREE FISH : Full grown Mollies : 2 silver, 2 dalmatian. 2 Dwarf Mbuna, 3 - 3 1/2" blue/black stripe. 3 head and tial light 2" Tetras. One 4 1/2" Female JD, she's very shy towards other fish near her own size, but will eat anything that fits in her mouth. All fish have been raised on frozen foods and crunchy flake foods. The three 10 gl tanks are clean and empty. The other two tanks can go after the fish are taken. Also have one older waterfilter for free (that is for use for 30 gl+ tanks) that's still being used and works perfect. I will provide containers for fish transport.:popcorn: Would like to give away asap. If interested call : 414-379-5224 .

Pandamania

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2011
Planetwithlotsofwater
Don't know if you're on here now, * but the person that called and said they would take the 30 gl and some of the fish = * I totally forgot about the wooden stand for it ! You can have the stand too if you need it. Let me know on here, or call me asap to let me know. Otherwise some one else can have it. Tia.:)

Pandamania

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2011
Planetwithlotsofwater
Thanks to all that contacted me and helped clear out my stuff! Nice to meet a few MFK members, and their friends/family members! I still have a few things left. : 10 gl and the waterfilter for a 30+gl . Just give me a call if you're interested. : :) : Have a great weekend!

BlackShark11k

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 8, 2009
somewhere
Thanks to all that contacted me and helped clear out my stuff! Nice to meet a few MFK members, and their friends/family members! I still have a few things left. : 10 gl and the waterfilter for a 30+gl . Just give me a call if you're interested. : :) : Have a great weekend!
thanks for 30g!! all fish are doing good eating already.

Pandamania

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2011
Planetwithlotsofwater
You're very welcome BlackShark11k! You might want to keep an eye on the Mollies..........I didn't see until later on, there were 4 baby mollies in the tank they were in! There are three silvers and one dalmatian, so not sure which adults they are from. So you might want to keep an eye on them, in case they have more, if you don't want them to be food! The cichlids are probably pale now, but they will color-up in a day or so.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store