Hello

Taker

Banned
Aug 6, 2005
Earth
Hi, a link of the Giant Snakehead feeding video was posted on a forum and looks like I can't view it without making a post first. Hope it works after this, I have been to a few fish forums, and I must say that this seems to be the best of them all, I will definitely look around. Have a great day and night.

DanDanUK

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 2, 2005
Leeds , England
Taker said:
Hi, a link of the Giant Snakehead feeding video was posted on a forum and looks like I can't view it without making a post first. Hope it works after this, I have been to a few fish forums, and I must say that this seems to be the best of them all, I will definitely look around. Have a great day and night.
HELLO & :welcome: you need to make 5 posts befor you can look at pic's and videos. :)

Taker

Banned
Aug 6, 2005
Earth
Thank you! lol exactly, it requires 5 posts and guess what? This is my fifth post :grinyes: Thank you again! it's good to be here. Take care!

jenBLKAROWANA

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 22, 2005
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
:welcome: Welcome Taker

Taker

Banned
Aug 6, 2005
Earth
And I have been here for 10 years so far! :D thought I would bump this thread as a memory. Time flies, guys!

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
I'm shocked you only have 254 posts in 10 years...seems everyday you have a new thread over the past few weeks

I have over 4000 in comparison and I hadn't posted much (where they count) in the past two years

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store