Aquaria related artworks

VelvetSicklid

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Hi peeps,

Thought id show you guys some of my fishy art work.

This ones up for sale, the intended owner never followed thru with payment so its up for grabs as you can see it has space for customization.

Sold

Sold to Camo X

Im up for commission works (so hit me up, unless your a tyre kicker) and always on the look out for photos of fish, so if anyone would like to donate any pics to the cause Id greatly appreciate it.

Heres a Water dragon canvas i finished last week.

I have a fair few commssion pieces in the works so ill try my best to keep you guys updated.

Cheers Velvet.

JK47

Retired MFK Admin
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2008
Washington
You.... have AMAZING talent.. Do you do fish by request? I would love to see what you could do with a festae (red terror)

mobilenetmomma

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 30, 2011
ohio
wow! those are amazing

VelvetSicklid

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
You.... have AMAZING talent.. Do you do fish by request? I would love to see what you could do with a festae (red terror)
I do mate, i just go with what ppl ask.

As for the Festae, Green Terra has given me permission to use on of his amazing photos of his intensely coloured festae to use which will be a little bit down the track.
wow! those are amazing
Thank you kindly.

Ill try and update weekly.

VelvetSicklid

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Its a possibility mate, im awaiting some graphic markers, that ive been told are the best as far as illustrating flash.

I'll pm you once ive recieved them or if you wanted to pm me an image and concept, id be happy to have a look at it.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store