FS/ feeler - RTC &TSN (still small) - rock tavern, new york 12575 - pick up only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishbert

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 10, 2011
New York
hey i have a 4.5 inch tiger shovelnose catfish and an 4.5 inch redtail catfish in perfect health. right now they are in a 125 and i was planning on putting them in a pond in our backyard but its more of a natural pond and at roughly 10 feet deep i would never see them again. i got them from petco at 25 bucks a pop (still have receipt) and are trying to bet 20 for each if possible. these guys are still pretty manageable at this size and are eating frozen bloodworms. if they don't sell i will put them in the pond but would love to see them off to a new home where they can be enjoyed rather than lost in a murky pond, the redtail cats fins are all in greet shape as are the shovelnoses,the crayfish have since been removed and have healed up great. more pictures available on request.
thank you, IanIMGA061.JPGIMGA045.JPGIMGA064.JPGIMGA060.JPG

IMGA061.JPG

IMGA045.JPG

IMGA064.JPG

IMGA060.JPG

Fishbert

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 10, 2011
New York
bumpin', how well do these guys usually sell on here? id assume everyones pretty educated on the two by now so i figure its a shot in the dark for a mfk'er with a set up big enough to live by me.. oh well bump anyway, tell your friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store