Surprise reveal/update

johno27

Piranha
MFK Member
Feb 21, 2006
Eastpointe MI
Just got this girl in yesterday and I am in love already

Just a quick teaser shot I didn't want to leave the lights on too long she just started eating for me :)

Can any of the marble guys tell me if she is one of the smaller marbles, I suspect she is

I may have to leave the divider up a while there is a pretty big size difference between her and my male and he is a greedy pig :(

johno27

Piranha
MFK Member
Feb 21, 2006
Eastpointe MI
The seller took great care of me, her and my new orinos did not have a scratch on them after their plane ride.

Although I dare not type his name on this forum I am sure many can guess where they came from ;)

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
Tough call on that one. Looks to me to be a few spots blending together in the perimeter ring. That coupled with the suspected source leads me to believe max of 18-24. Most are pretty easy to tell but that one could go either way. Good luck with her! Keep us updated....

mshill90

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 4, 2009
Mechanicsburg, PA
The seller took great care of me, her and my new orinos did not have a scratch on them after their plane ride.

Although I dare not type his name on this forum I am sure many can guess where they came from ;)
If it is who I think it is.. my first pair of Rays came from him! He's a great guy, and exceptional with fish care.

Great prices, and hard to find fish as well. :D

johno27

Piranha
MFK Member
Feb 21, 2006
Eastpointe MI
thanks all, I am sure you will be seeing plenty more pictures once she settles in better :)

If she stays at or under 20" I will be thrilled

aquaman45

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2009
England
Tough call on that one. Looks to me to be a few spots blending together in the perimeter ring. That coupled with the suspected source leads me to believe max of 18-24. Most are pretty easy to tell but that one could go either way. Good luck with her! Keep us updated....
Couldn't have put it better myself!! this is exactly the way i see it....a difficult one to call.
Good luck with her John.

johno27

Piranha
MFK Member
Feb 21, 2006
Eastpointe MI
thanks aquaman, She was eating very well this morning and playing with the male through the divider blowing water and sand back and forth lol. I should be able to put the lights back on a timer tomorrow :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store