First Stingray from Wharf!

NEistingray

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 21, 2011
UK
Made the three hour trip down to Wharf aquatics on Thursday after being let down by many LFS in my area and I can only say what a place it is! I can honestly say I've never seen any shop like it, it was totally worth the visit, the place was huge and the staff were a great help, I wouldn't have minded paying to get in!

After speaking to Richard (aquaman) for a while who offered great advice and talked me through all things ray related I finally decided on my first motoro stingray which looked in excellent condition! He was such a help and even offered me to hand feed one of the more expensive black rays!

The ray's a male around 5" and is totally active today after having a slight ammonia scare this morning! Which Richard sorted out on the phone too! I can't wait to start feeding him and watch him grow, he really is stunning when he moves so gracefully!

If anyone has the opportunity to get down you won't be disappointed! Thanks again mate!

andysmith

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2010
uk
i have heard good things and i will make the trip one day
but you know with aquaman45 there you are going to a nice ray as everyone knows the quality of his marbles.

rayrayray

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
uk
welcome to the ray keepers brigade!:) enjoy your new purchase! you got him from the best shop in country thats for sure!..for there fish and staff they beat any other hands down!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store