Friends from Norway

Just Toby

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2010
Guildford UK
Just a quick note of support from the forum in light of the recent shootings & bomb I hope you and your families are all safe and well.

Tor-Eriik

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 3, 2010
Norway
Thank you for your thoughts! I dont live where it happend, but this is a big shock to us all, we are a small country! We appriciate your concerns and thoughts!

Tor-Eriik

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 3, 2010
Norway
Im sorry but no, i dont know more then the television tells me. This was an politition attack, from a person who are strickly against our regime. This was a Norwegian guy, and noone could ever see it comming! This is nothing but a big big tragedy. Its the worst thing happening in Norway since WW2.

Proximus

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 13, 2009
Norway
Thank you Toby.

Four of the guys who where on Utoya (the island where 85 people got shot and killed - maby more) are from my hometown. I do not know them very well, but we have grown up more or less side by side. Also i have three friends who live in the area where the bomb exploded. Luckily they are OK....

Not only that, but the killer lived and (probably constructed his bomb) on a farm close to the river i fish in. I actually drove past that area the day before it happened... so i really feel this under my skin!

Just Toby

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2010
Guildford UK
That is really sad to hear, I am sure that many people will be connected in some way to the people injured or killed. Close to 100 people have a massive span of connections.

I am totally confused as to what this guy was fighting against, he was reported to be a Christian fundamentalist, is this not the general religion of the country? Sorry for my niaevety.

Tor-Eriik

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 3, 2010
Norway
He was a christian fundamentalist, strickly against our foreign politics(Taking in foreign people who are guilty of crimes in other countrys). Norway has seem to be a freestate for people who has commited crimes elsewhere. And he didnt like it. Neither do i, but still, i dont understand how a man can do something like this! Its allowed to have oppinions. Do this to innicent youths enjoing a summercamp! The bomb is nothing compared to what he did to the youths.

scott s

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 11, 2010
Indiana
He was a christian fundamentalist, strickly against our foreign politics(Taking in foreign people who are guilty of crimes in other countrys). Norway has seem to be a freestate for people who has commited crimes elsewhere. And he didnt like it. Neither do i, but still, i dont understand how a man can do something like this! Its allowed to have oppinions. Do this to innicent youths enjoing a summercamp! The bomb is nothing compared to what he did to the youths.
He obviously dosen't serve the same Jesus I do. We are praying for all involved. I just don't understand what these radicals are thinking!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store