COLORS OF TORS :D

pupumole

In Loving Memory
MFK Member
Feb 4, 2007
sfbay
Tor stracheyi styling with blue and gold stripe :D
Tor Mussullah being sleek with that black outlined pointy tail
Tor sp. showing off its light blue. note* this tor was bought at the same time as my biggest tor I have right now at 18", same exact specie, but... this one is at 8" :screwy:
Tor sp. - I have no idea what this one is and no idea where it came from, but it has very intense gold/red and I could see its potential if properly tanned. Note its unusual tail shape and mouth shape o_O

DSC_0107.JPG
DSC_0110.JPG
DSC_0103.JPG
DSC_0105.JPGDSC_0106.JPG

DSC_0107.JPG

DSC_0110.JPG

DSC_0103.JPG

DSC_0105.JPG

DSC_0106.JPG

fugupuff

M.A.N. Community Vendor
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2005
Fish Heaven
nice pictures.,
No. 2 I don't know what it is, but its not mussualah, if I sold it to you as that, I'm sorry. if someone else did then...
No. 3 is tor khudree, that's what I would call it, and it probably came from me?
no. 4 is the same as 2 right?
no. 5 is neolissochilus hexagonolepis, try saying that 10 times! aka speed king masheer for its speed!

pupumole

In Loving Memory
MFK Member
Feb 4, 2007
sfbay
Wes :D

no.2 is the mysterious one.
no.3 is the "mussullah" from you , its Khudree now? interesting :D still looks good
no.4 is the same as no.2 and it seems to have a tail of a much bigger fish xD
no.5 neolissochilus hexagonolepis neolissochilus hexagonolepis neolissochilus hexagonolepis neolissochilus hexagonolepis neolissochilus hexagonolepis ... okay i give up xD yours was the bronze variant if i remember right? it gives me nightmares when I had to net the big 18" one last time. chased it with 4 nets for an hour -____- speed king indeed...

fugupuff

M.A.N. Community Vendor
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2005
Fish Heaven
yeah, my apologies, I'll get you a mussualah one day, in the future. I just recenlty realized that there was one sent to me in this last batch, looks a bit like the khudree, that's why its hard to tell, but the mouth is turn up instead of down.

just like a small vittatus and goliath, you'd have to see it, to know the difference, and how it resembles the adults very much. but the tors are ever more confusing....I try to stay on top of the identification of them at least the Indian species.

andregurov

Candiru
MFK Member
Apr 24, 2006
future wetlands, Louisiana
Very nice mahseers! As Wes says, #3 is definitely khudree - strong black scalation, high back w/strongly angled mouth and blue finnage. Are we sure that #2/#4 are Indian?

wishbone

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2010
CO
Beautiful tors, their variations are interesting.

pupumole

In Loving Memory
MFK Member
Feb 4, 2007
sfbay
we are not sure what #2 and #4 are. i got it from someone who got it from Wes I think, so if Wes doesn't know. No one knows xD

cuban jey

"tha movement you bastards"
MFK Member
Aug 11, 2005
Tampa Bay
looking good bro!! theyre packing on size for sure

jwalkerafc7

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 4, 2011
North Carolina
they look great! and the loaches too! the photography looks good too!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store