Usergroup
    MFK members
    Real Name
    William
    Last Activity
    10-08-2013 12:31 PM

World Record Albino Catfish Pulled from the River Ebro in Spain

Great Britainís The Sun newspaper reports that last week Chris Grimmer (left) landed the largest albino catfish ever (the paper cleverly nicknamed the monster Fin Kong). He caught the freak fish on the River Ebro in Spain. Who knew there was such a category? Albino catfish? Really?

Grimmerís spooky cat was 8 feet long and weighed 194 pounds. Grimmer told reporters that his 30-minute fight with the fish ďwas like trying to reel in a bus. I could hardly walk afterwards, but it was worth it."

Iím guessing he said ďbusĒ because that catfish looks like a yellow school bus and not an albino. But then again, I didnít know there was a category for pigment challenged fish in the first place, so what do I know?

Comments (4)
    There are a lot of people out there who say they tried to do something. The bottom line is, a lot of people donít know what trying is. Trying is going so hard and running yourself broke, even sleeping on the ground. Thatís when youíve tried.Ē
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottomfeeder;4998132;
    Picked this guy up at Petland today. $20, and he's the size of a quarterOh well, can't have enough Herps

Goliath Tigerfish love The Jack Dempseys's Avatar
    Usergroup
    MFK members
    Real Name
    Andrew
    Last Activity
    01-18-2014 1:26 PM
    Is that a wels?

Usergroup
    MFK members
    Real Name
    William
    Last Activity
    i think so it doesnt say hopeing someone would coment on it
    There are a lot of people out there who say they tried to do something. The bottom line is, a lot of people donít know what trying is. Trying is going so hard and running yourself broke, even sleeping on the ground. Thatís when youíve tried.Ē
    Picked this guy up at Petland today. $20, and he's the size of a quarterOh well, can't have enough Herps

Usergroup
    MFK members
    Real Name
    William
    Last Activity
    btt

Goliath Tigerfish lungfishlover's Avatar
    Usergroup
    MFK members
    Real Name
    Damian
    Last Activity
    05-20-2013 9:21 AM
    yes i can confirm it is a wels cat... nice specimen
    My Current Setup - Cichla Kelberi and Orino
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsXuKB9ZlZY
    My Youtube Channel
    http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLungf...?feature=watch
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanta View Post
    When I saw the aro thrash around and smash on the rocks I think I heard the announcer from mortal kombat say "Fatality"

Usergroup
    MFK members
    Real Name
    William
    Last Activity
    nice its freaking awsom cat. could u imagin haveing it in a pond and swiming with it