Nov 10, 2010
nyc
Looking for a healthy small to medium size ngt dat thats 3-7 inches. Pm me

sturgeonlover

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2010
New York
Good luck brother, I have been looking for a year now with no luck. suopa2 has one, but wants 320$....(try contacting him, but his one wasnt that appealing). if you find someone who has, i'll group order with you so we can share the burden of shipping.

Arowana718

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 10, 2010
nyc
Good luck brother, I have been looking for a year now with no luck. suopa2 has one, but wants 320$....(try contacting him, but his one wasnt that appealing). if you find someone who has, i'll group order with you so we can share the burden of shipping.
yea, u lemme kno when u find 1 too. its harder than ST

sturgeonlover

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2010
New York
There is someone in washington DC, that are selling 3-4inch ones for around 250$ each. are you two interested? we can go on a field trip and share the gas load.

Arowana718

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 10, 2010
nyc
There is someone in washington DC, that are selling 3-4inch ones for around 250$ each. are you two interested? we can go on a field trip and share the gas load.

Sounds interesting. Thats a far drive down there tho. If we Get a bunch of people to group buy, maybe he will give us a good price shipped. I know some1 else thats interested in it too. How many hes got?

sturgeonlover

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2010
New York
Sounds interesting. Thats a far drive down there tho. If we Get a bunch of people to group buy, maybe he will give us a good price shipped. I know some1 else thats interested in it too. How many hes got?
Sorry he wants 235$ for each. its a pet store. I can call and ask how many he has. how many do you want to get?

Arowana718

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 10, 2010
nyc
Sorry he wants 235$ for each. its a pet store. I can call and ask how many he has. how many do you want to get?
Just 1. & find out what sizes. Is that the price shipped? Pics

so far we got 3 people

soupa2

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jul 18, 2007
cyn
what's up with you guyz looking for NGTs.. i notices it isn't out there with that sizes and all but why do you all need this dat? i understand if you;re missing one in the Datnoid collection yea.. then sure.... Good Luck Huntting..

PzykoSkillz

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 4, 2011
Virginia
What pet store in the DC area? I live in northern Virginia so could maybe meet you guys there to add one more to try to get a discount.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store