Any Chance these are ST's

MartinBoy

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 21, 2011
Las Vegas
These guys are only 2-3" what do you think any chance in hell??

[YT]wDxUNa0-3Sg[/YT]

BushFishRox

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 7, 2007
Mississauga, Ont Canada
I conquer ;), they are NTTs.

classic-chassis

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 2, 2008
Thailand
LOL you bought NTT because the vendor told you they are ST. That's too funny man. We all being somewhere, but at least do a little research on what you're buying before you buy FFS

MartinBoy

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 21, 2011
Las Vegas
LOL you bought NTT because the vendor told you they are ST. That's too funny man. We all being somewhere, but at least do a little research on what you're buying before you buy FFS
Its not really funny and I would hope that people don't come on MFK to ridicule people. I bought them from a supplier that has been in business as long as I have been alive 1976.

There return policy states:
We Want to Satisfy Every Customer.
If you buy from us and feel that you didn't get what you wanted, please contact us and explain why you are dissatisfied.
We enjoy our business, we appreciate our customers, and we always go the extra mile to satisfy every customer every time.

So I think I covered my Ass before I ordered them I justed wanted some constructive opinions from my fellow MFKers before I sent them away......

peewee

Dovii
MFK Member
Feb 24, 2009
Behind you
seller either don't know what fish they have or are trying to trick people and earn lots of cash

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store