He's in the big boy tank now

B_IN_SD

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2006
Sturgis S.D.
I had been debating on weather or not to move him yesterday or on my next days off. The more I debated the more coffee I drank and got inspired lol I had to move out 20 clown loaches, 30 plecos a pair of chocolate cichlids and one grumpy koi angelfish but he is finally in the 360 ! And to top it off he ate some fish fillet tonight for the first time, he has chewed them before but has never really taken to the fillet until today. Maybe seeing the 3 black aros eating all the goodies did it.
Yesterday I also put up the bamboo background and ordered 100 lbs black moon sand for the tank.

Any way here he is in the 360.

DSC_0297.JPG

DSC_0302.JPG

DSC_0317.JPG

ShadowStryder

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2007
Nunya
Very nice, although he looks awful lonely @ the bottom of that tank by himself......:)

B_IN_SD

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2006
Sturgis S.D.
Very nice, although he looks awful lonely @ the bottom of that tank by himself......:)
Thanks I have been looking for a female to be with him, just have to find the right one.

That tank is going to look great with the black sand!
I sure hope so I have never seen moon sand in person but every one brags it up. I only have 100 lbs on the way but it should cover most of the bottom until he throws it around

Very clean, love the background
Thanks, I am thinking about doing a thatch canopy next

he needs a couple more ray friends!!
I completely agree. I think he likes the big spot leo girls. ;-]

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store