SPS Frags WYSIWYG 50+ available (Kansas City)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sminker

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 16, 2008
Kansas City
Guys Ive got some frags that are priced pretty decently, shipping should only be around $35-$45 depending on order size. You would be sending money to a 10+ year paypal account and Ive been selling locally on forums and I will supply links with those threads to see the feedback. I also use this same screen name on all forums that Im a member of and I can supply those also. Ive got 500+ posts on a few. Ive pretty much exhausted local sales, so I thought, "Its time to ship". Please PM or post in this thread with any questions. Im happy to answer.

Got a batch thats ready to go, 3-4 weeks old, excrusting and full of PE. I have 50+ available. WYSIWYG. Discounts available if you buy multiple pieces. I need to white balance my camera. Pictures really dont do these justice, especially the Slimers and Frogskins. Close-ups of individual pieces and Mother colony pictures available upon request.

mqktandy

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2010
Iowa
Man your all over the place...just saw this thread on greater Iowa reef society. How much for all of them. Shoot me your best price in a pm.

sminker

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 16, 2008
Kansas City
Update...
The following numbers are sold.
1-8
25-27
30-36
40-42
53-55
Dont feel like you missed out. I can get more of the Millis, Frogskins and Slimers. Actually I can get more of all.

sminker

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 16, 2008
Kansas City
More Sold
I can get more. Im probably gonna make an update to this thread of saying whats available with new pictures. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store