moving! ALL cichlids must go!!! pu/ship central california

Status
Not open for further replies.

1 ill g

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 24, 2009
CALIFORNIA!!!
im moving away and i no longer could stay in the hobby so ALL of my fish must go! after the fish goes, the tanks and accessories will be put up for sale.
everything is priced for a quick sale!
i need to sell all my fish asap so i could get rid of the tanks and stuff asap
sorry for the horrible pics but all pics were taken from my camera phone.
im located in fresno, ca
local pick up and shipping on most is available
pm me if your interested
thank you!!!

all measurements are done from mouth to tail.

first off i have an F1 amphilophus xiloenesis male and female pair. the 2 circled in red are the ones being sold. the male is about 8-9 inches and the female is about 6-7 inches. take the pair together for just $30 or the big head male for $25 and the barred female for $15.

i have 3 8 inch green terrors. 2 males and 1 female. take all 3 for $60. or $40 for the guy in the first pic, $30 for the male in the second pic and $15 for the female. The males humps are even bigger than in the pics when they are getting ready to spawn.

i also have this little 4 inch green terror that is already growing starting to get a hump on his head. take him for $10

i have 3 F1 red terror festaes!! they're all 3-3.5 inches. take all 3 for $50 or $20 each.

i have 2 F1 umbees!!!! they're about 3.5-4 inches. take them both for $25 or $15 each.

i have 2 female egg laying blood parrots. they're about 4-4.5 inches. take them both for $25 or $15 each.

i have 3 vieja synspillum x blood parrot hybrids. they're all about 5 inches. they're very unique looking and all 3 look different from each other. take all 3 for $20 or $10 each.

stewsbrew32

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 31, 2010
Central,FL
Hey if I sent u this already sorry comp is acting up what would shipping be for the 3 parrot hybrids and 1 festae to 34972 thanks

darennman

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 4, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
PM sent

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store