5 powerheads $30 shipped anywhere in the 48 states from N. Illinois

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrownedFishonFire

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Nov 2, 2008
going through my fish boxes,

I have no use for powerheads. They came with some tank purchases and I put them aside planning on using some high current for the pleco tanks but not anymore. Some are dirty, some are missing parts but not impact their working functioning for some pieces its better to get some guards for the intake portions.

1x 1140 (300 gph) marineland?
2x 550 (145 gph) Marineland?
2x 201 (126 gph) I believe this is the old aquaclear powerhead?

Picture coming soon $30 in paypal will take all of them and ship them priority with delivery confirmation to anywhere in the 48 US not Alaska or Hawaii please.

I just tested them in bucket of water and all of them work just fine. Some would use a good scrub some came from saltwater tank setups and some freshwater setups. for the most part some are clean as can be but others will benefit from more cleaning. some pieces are missing for the intake part otherwise they're just fine.

For locals will accept trades. For painted fire red shrimps or really intense intense out there in this world red cherry shrimps, 5g tank with glass lid, or 10g tank with glass lid.

Just gimme a PM

DrownedFishonFire

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Nov 2, 2008
For extra $15

including Rio 3100 pump works, however the part of the pump is missing still works just the anchor thingy, and whatever I found in pieces kit, whatever they are used for I don't know and I don't care, don't ask me questions, the 4 filter boxes you see in the picture, 2 has sponges in them, two don't.

DONT care what they are for- if you want this only Rio3100, its $45 shipped and the 5 powerheads are included for free if they're still available.

So its good idea to take both the powerhead group and this rio and pieces for $45 shipped anywhere to the 48 states. :y220e:

LOCALS: Take this 20g long tank for $30 including hood/lights and Piece of crap rusty stand which I want outta here

want the tank/light/hood only? its $40 do the math.

got free filter cartidges to any of my customers if they have that specific cascade 150/200 I got 3 of them brand new unopened. only got 3 and will be giving them all to the first customer who wants them.

DrownedFishonFire

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Nov 2, 2008
TANK'S SOLD

rio 3100 pump/powerhead lot $30 shipped anywhere in the 48 states.

the big kahuna

Aimara
MFK Member
Oct 13, 2007
new york city
Pm sent

DrownedFishonFire

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Nov 2, 2008
Package on its way, due to outrageous price of pirority it was downgraded to parcel, hopefully its there by friday

8.8lb package's making its way slowly over to you :) slower than I thought.

HOPEFULLY its what you were looking for as just saw your other thread.

Cheers

Jess

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store