New Aro Pond/Tank

davidwy

Candiru
MFK Member
Feb 3, 2010
Muddybank
Finally, after toying with at least 5 designs, works on my new pond started bout 2 days ago. Its gonna be a combo of a raised tank and a ground pond (that can be partition to 2 ponds, in case the need arises) with a viewing glass window.

This is the site

Slow progress due to concrete slab underneath

Reactions: Iamfish

davidwy

Candiru
MFK Member
Feb 3, 2010
Muddybank
After 2 days of digging by the workers, not much achieved but at least the slab is cut and removed

will post update whenever I can, my target is to finish the job before December... hopefully

Reactions: Iamfish

yh_loh

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 25, 2009
Malaysia
Hi bro David,
U not Scare of fish roberry? Where u from KL? Your pond build out door!
Sorry don't mean to say anything bad but u know nowadays how the security in Malaysia.
Tx. Bye.

bobtan

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 22, 2011
singapore
Next time i come to msia to visit my cuz,let me go ur hse!Btw,Arent u scared?my aunt got robbed while in overseas in KL

littlewangzfan

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 22, 2010
Guam
Great start. Another thread to follow. Thanks for sharing.

davidwy

Candiru
MFK Member
Feb 3, 2010
Muddybank
Thanks guys.......
Loh, thanks for the concern, but can't fear or worry too much otherwise u'll forget to live, if u know wat I mean...
Bob, things are not as bad as the paper says.... **** happens but ppl are still buyinghandbags and carrying them in public ;-)
Inglorius, total pond size will be approx 15,000L or 4,000G excluding the filter (this is roughly 4 times my current pond), there'll be another tank 942G sitting at edge of pond

I won't be able to post regularly due to my tight schedule but will try my best to update....

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store